Torture or Pleasure : Swingers Discussion 2223421051
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsOpen ForumTorture or Pleasure
TOPIC: Torture or Pleasure
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Start   51 to 60 of 62   End
User Details are only visible to members.
50 Shades of Grey has opened up to vanillas a new world. And I love getting inside people's heads, knowing what makes them tick. So I have had quite a few discussions with vanilla friends about the idealism of being a sub. To them, Anastasia Steele is damaged. There must be something wrong with her mentally, she must have been abused horribly as a child, in order to not only like...but crave being dominated by a man, including physical acts such as spanking, flogging and sensory deprevation. What is wrong with her, who did this to this woman? And when I tried explaining to them the fact that she may NOT be damaged, but rather enlightened...they looked at me as if I have 4 heads and 20 legs. To them, what I crave is a sense of torture. To me, it is anything but.

Username hidden
(23994 posts)
Torture for some, pleasure for me:

Being spanked. Hard.

Having my nipples rolled between your thumb and forefinger.

Being teased almost mercilessly by someone touching my clit, then pulling away just as I'm ready to orgasm. Only to do it again, and again. It's sort of torture, but pleasurable torture.

Any type of pulling away once things get going, including in a kiss, only to dive in again.

Having my hair pulled sometimes.

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(7444 posts)
Pleasure for some, torture for me:

touching my feet

Being tickled.

being the receiver of a long session of oral sex

begging men

the sound of the clicking of computer keys or a mouse

Predator's clicking sounds

Any clicking sounds, I guess! Including dentures or teeth clicking

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(7444 posts)
LOL the joys of boys, mine used to do that and chase their sister who was totally freaked and grossed out...which is why they did it LOL

Mrs Sav

Anniston AL
Username hidden
(5478 posts)
Eww eat with your mouth open!? who does that? double eww..

I remember when my boys were younger, they'd chew the food half way, and chase each other around the house with their mouths open...disgusting.

Allenhurst NJ
Username hidden
(16530 posts)
This question reminds me of a friend I had who drove me out of my mind with this one habit. She and I hung out a lot , traveled together on girls trips etc. She was a huge flirt and always trying picking up random men . Anyway she'd do her flirt thing ya da ya da and as they were walking away she'd say" Oh , hey, I don't normally do this but" and she'd hand them her business card. I mean that girl must have gone through 300 cards a month . Don't get me wrong the flirting didn't bother me it was the same coy line "I don't normally do this" I swear to god I made my tongue bleed so many times to keep from saying yeah it's been an hour since the last one LOL

That was my nails on a chalk board but it worked well for her LOL

Mrs Sav

Anniston AL
Username hidden
(5478 posts)
omg i hate hearing people chew their food. i was constantly telling my kids to eat with their mouth closed.

Philadelphia PA
Username hidden
(2060 posts)
LOL SED

Not much upsets Mr Sav he is so low key but snapping gum turns him into someone I don't recognize. He HATES it with a passion. One time a waitress was snapping gum as she tried to take our order he excused himself from the table abruptly and told the management either she removed the gum from her mouth or send us another server. Now keep in mind he is never rude to another and has the patience of a saint(he lives with me after all) but that gum thing drives him nuts. Ad on a waitress in an upscale restaurant oh hell no.

Mrs Sav

Anniston AL
Username hidden
(5478 posts)
Pure torture

When someone decides that I need to not only see them eat but, hear it as well..

Pleasure

They stop to have a drink..

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(8069 posts)
OMG- gum popping... that wonderful pleasurable sound, when gun just pops, that burst of air on the gums, I don't even know how to explain it, I just know that hubby is literally allergic to it. He cringes when I chew gum!

Allenhurst NJ
Username hidden
(16530 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Start   51 to 60 of 62   End
TOPIC: Torture or Pleasure