Torture or Pleasure : Swingers Discussion 2223421051
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsOpen ForumTorture or Pleasure
TOPIC: Torture or Pleasure
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Start   51 to 60 of 67   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Shell, I know the pain level in my shoulder isn't nearly what you have to deal with all the time but I understand what you mean about the absence of it feeling odd. The first time Mr Magic hands worked on my shoulder it was the oddest feeling not to be in pain and not really feel my shoulder for the first time in years.

PG

Louisville KY

Username hidden
(16992 posts)
I completely understand what you are talking about. I am not one that seeks pain for pleasure, but I am one that lives in a state of pain...and it really is not that bad. You do get used to a level of pain. I feel "odd" when I am not in pain because it has been my companion for the last 2 years. People see pain as a bad thing, but it really is something that helps you stay astute, when refined and honed.

San Marcos TX

Username hidden
(23960 posts)
Absolutely Gina, There is nothing like crossing the threshold where it's almost a numb burning. That's the feeling that brings me back over and over! May have start some new work now!

Mike

Username hidden
(594 posts)
Inked, I am with you on that one.

I hate having my blood drawn, or pricking myself in the finger to do a blood glucose check, etc., but I can get tattoos all day long. And it's more than the hum of the needles, I get something from the pain of them. And everything I have is symbolic and meaningful. It has to be.

I've been with people to support them in the tattoo parlors, and they are in obvious pain. I'm usually zoned or smiling, or watching, or explaining why something had meaning. Sometimes I just let myself feel. And it's pleasurable pain. Sick? Who knows or cares. It just is.

San Antonio TX

Username hidden
(7108 posts)
50 Shades of Grey has opened up to vanillas a new world. And I love getting inside people's heads, knowing what makes them tick. So I have had quite a few discussions with vanilla friends about the idealism of being a sub. To them, Anastasia Steele is damaged. There must be something wrong with her mentally, she must have been abused horribly as a child, in order to not only like...but crave being dominated by a man, including physical acts such as spanking, flogging and sensory deprevation. What is wrong with her, who did this to this woman? And when I tried explaining to them the fact that she may NOT be damaged, but rather enlightened...they looked at me as if I have 4 heads and 20 legs. To them, what I crave is a sense of torture. To me, it is anything but.

San Marcos TX

Username hidden
(23960 posts)
Believe it or not the pain of Tattoos brings me much pleasure. I call it Ink Therapy and very much enjoy the long sessions under the needle. Everything on me has meaning and becomes a representation of a chapters in my life.

Username hidden
(594 posts)
Torture for some, pleasure for me:

Being spanked. Hard.

Having my nipples rolled between your thumb and forefinger.

Being teased almost mercilessly by someone touching my clit, then pulling away just as I'm ready to orgasm. Only to do it again, and again. It's sort of torture, but pleasurable torture.

Any type of pulling away once things get going, including in a kiss, only to dive in again.

Having my hair pulled sometimes.

San Antonio TX

Username hidden
(7108 posts)
Pleasure for some, torture for me:

touching my feet

Being tickled.

being the receiver of a long session of oral sex

begging men

the sound of the clicking of computer keys or a mouse

Predator's clicking sounds

Any clicking sounds, I guess! Including dentures or teeth clicking

San Antonio TX

Username hidden
(7108 posts)
LOL the joys of boys, mine used to do that and chase their sister who was totally freaked and grossed out...which is why they did it LOL

Mrs Sav

Anniston AL

Username hidden
(5102 posts)
Eww eat with your mouth open!? who does that? double eww..

I remember when my boys were younger, they'd chew the food half way, and chase each other around the house with their mouths open...disgusting.

Colts Neck NJ

Username hidden
(16521 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Start   51 to 60 of 67   End
TOPIC: Torture or Pleasure