Torture or Pleasure : Swingers Discussion 2223421041
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsOpen ForumTorture or Pleasure
TOPIC: Torture or Pleasure
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Start   41 to 50 of 62   End
User Details are only visible to members.
This is going to sounds trivial in comparison to some of the other posts, but when I'm sleeping on my side, I can't tolerate any weight across the waist, if someone puts their arm around me, I have to move their arm either up or down, positioning it over my ribs or hips. When I was younger, it would even bug the shit out of me to feel the waistband of my pajamas there.

Mcallen TX
Username hidden
(10676 posts)
Thanks Guys. Interesting.

Ocean City NJ
Username hidden
(4892 posts)
Thanks M! Yes they go through the skin. The site M just referenced is owned and managed by a dear friend of ours.

Windermere FL
Username hidden
(2626 posts)
ww w.suspension.o rg/

Allenhurst NJ
Username hidden
(16378 posts)
Cayne, I have seen you mention this before, and I might sound so naive, but do the hooks go through your skin? And how many are used to distribute the weight?

Ocean City NJ
Username hidden
(4892 posts)
I have an extremely high pain tolerance so normal pain doesn't faze me. I frequently hang from 6 to 8 gauge hooks for instance (if anyone is curious I'll open our BDSM gallery for you.)

Windermere FL
Username hidden
(2626 posts)
Yeah, its odd isn't it? When my knees do not hurt its like wait a minute, this is odd.....oh shit, its just not hurting hahahaha. The mind is such a powerful organ.

San Marcos TX
Username hidden
(23995 posts)
Shell, I know the pain level in my shoulder isn't nearly what you have to deal with all the time but I understand what you mean about the absence of it feeling odd. The first time Mr Magic hands worked on my shoulder it was the oddest feeling not to be in pain and not really feel my shoulder for the first time in years.

PG

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(17530 posts)
I completely understand what you are talking about. I am not one that seeks pain for pleasure, but I am one that lives in a state of pain...and it really is not that bad. You do get used to a level of pain. I feel "odd" when I am not in pain because it has been my companion for the last 2 years. People see pain as a bad thing, but it really is something that helps you stay astute, when refined and honed.

San Marcos TX
Username hidden
(23995 posts)
Inked, I am with you on that one.

I hate having my blood drawn, or pricking myself in the finger to do a blood glucose check, etc., but I can get tattoos all day long. And it's more than the hum of the needles, I get something from the pain of them. And everything I have is symbolic and meaningful. It has to be.

I've been with people to support them in the tattoo parlors, and they are in obvious pain. I'm usually zoned or smiling, or watching, or explaining why something had meaning. Sometimes I just let myself feel. And it's pleasurable pain. Sick? Who knows or cares. It just is.

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(7268 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Start   41 to 50 of 62   End
TOPIC: Torture or Pleasure