Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions Open Forum Torture or Pleasure
TOPIC: Torture or Pleasure
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Start   31 to 40 of 62   End
User Details are only visible to members.
M I know I know... I just didn't want to make another gallery so I stuck it there lol. It would most definitely be a reward! Plan on suspending in a couple of months in NYC and I'd love for you guys to come. Going to give you tons of notice. I'm thinking of doing a lotus for this one.

"Can you even be suspended if you have any fat under your skin?"

Of course! The pictures you were looking at were probably performance suspension... the truth is I've seen more heavy people suspend than people who look like B and I.

" I'm sure that there is a lot of fore thought and skill that goes into that art form."

A tremendous amount of skill yes! My team is fantastic. And you are very welcome.

"How long does it take the skin to heal and do you experience any scarring?"

Depends on where on the body the wounds are generally.. also every one heals differently. My mother scars and bruises easily for instance but it's very difficult for me to scar at all. The marks on my calves and the upper portion of my back have fully healed and unless you are really looking for them you can't see them. My upper thigh and lower back still have tiny scabs but I don't anticipate any scarring.

"Is it technically considered BDSM?"

Ditto to M's response but generally no... this is more ritual and cerebral than anything else. I brought it up in the context of the question posed on the thread etc.

I do love a good caning. Which shouldn't surprise any of you given our name.

Windermere FL
Username hidden
(2626 posts)
Anything can be considered BDSM. There are no manuals. Ours is more about him being dominant. As in him being in control. We don't get into punishments and rewards its just not our thing. He is simply more dominant than I am. I am not a submissive.

Rumson NJ
Username hidden
(17091 posts)
Is it technically considered BDSM?

Ocean City NJ
Username hidden
(5306 posts)
I know you've asked Cayne. But as a couple who is into BDSM, in our relationship, suspension is not part of our repertoire. I cannot see it as punishment in any BDSM interaction. If anything, it is a reward ;).

Rumson NJ
Username hidden
(17091 posts)
Yes.

Rumson NJ
Username hidden
(17091 posts)
Thanks Cayne,

That is artistically beautiful, but I cannot imagine putting all those hooks in my skin. I noticed that most of the people who were being suspended in the photos we're very thin. Can you even be suspended if you have any fat under your skin?

Ocean City NJ
Username hidden
(5306 posts)
Damn! Now I feel left out!

Mcallen TX
Username hidden
(10727 posts)
Ouch, the visual of hooks through my skin makes me want to faint. I'm a big baby no doubt about it lol.

Mrs Sav

Anniston AL
Username hidden
(5501 posts)
Also Peg and Inked... you have access.

Windermere FL
Username hidden
(2626 posts)
"And how many are used to distribute the weight?"

It was late last night so I didn't get a chance to answer this but this mainly depends on the type of suspension you are doing and the persons weight. The rig I was up on in those pictures is weight tested for over 900 lbs (and that type of suspension is called a superman for obvious reasons.) There's a good deal of math and physics involved when you suspend.

Windermere FL
Username hidden
(2626 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Start   31 to 40 of 62   End
TOPIC: Torture or Pleasure