Torture or Pleasure : Swingers Discussion 2223421021
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsOpen ForumTorture or Pleasure
TOPIC: Torture or Pleasure
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Start   21 to 30 of 62   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Many moons ago, we used to be quite the close friends with a couple who was into suspensions. B, being into needle play was always interested in the process. We got involved in suspensions. Me, always as a spectator, hubby actually pierced the female of the other couple, and prepped her for the suspensions. It was odd to watch her walk around with the hooks in her back. But it was really fascinating to watch her go into complete trance, complete euphoria like state.

Those were the days... le sigh.

Rumson NJ
Username hidden
(17052 posts)
I seriously adore you lol... I'm working on a pin up pose but it's going to take awhile to configure it. I think the next one will be a lotus or a resurrection.

Windermere FL
Username hidden
(2626 posts)
I would love to! Knowing me, I would probably try to make you a light fixture

Cayndelier!

Ocean City NJ
Username hidden
(5306 posts)
"but the artistry and engineering of it is so interesting to me."

Be happy to have you watch anytime... the rigging alone would be worth it for you I think. The whole process is very interesting.

Windermere FL
Username hidden
(2626 posts)
I read an article about that in Science or Discover a few years ago. At first it sounded completely crazy, but after reading about it, you could understand how it could be beneficial considering how little we really know about the brain - especially the brain and aging. I have to go look for that and reread.

Ocean City NJ
Username hidden
(5306 posts)
Peg,

Your reaction reminds me of how I reacted when I first read about, 'elective' trapanation.

Rumson NJ
Username hidden
(17052 posts)
As I said, I thought I would be horrified, but the artistry and engineering of it is so interesting to me. It is also so much outside of my comfort zone for many reasons that I cannot stop thinking about it.

Ocean City NJ
Username hidden
(5306 posts)
Well for starters, you aren't pierced with the hooks. You're pierced with a needle and the hook is placed in the channel of the needle so it's one fluid motion. You can sorta see what I'm talking about in this pic. I have tons of photos of the piercing process of my suspension. I'll see about uploading a few so you can see just how much skin you have and how versatile and resilient it is.

a3.ec-images.myspacecdn.c om/images01/118/0b97a9f879bcfde5513628d314e2a510/l.jpg

Windermere FL
Username hidden
(2626 posts)
In all honesty, I have been pinching the back of my leg all morning trying to imagine anything getting through there. I am fascinated.

Ocean City NJ
Username hidden
(5306 posts)
I am such a spatial/visual/mechanically minded person that all I can picture is trying to get a hook into one of the "meatier" parts of my body or one of my thighs springing a leak, or getting tangled up, and the whole whole thing becoming quite the ordeal. Like Lucy and Ethel get suspended.

Ocean City NJ
Username hidden
(5306 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Start   21 to 30 of 62   End
TOPIC: Torture or Pleasure