Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Open Forum › Today is day 9
TOPIC: Today_is_day_9
Created by: clearsthroat
Original Starting post for this thread:
The last post in the bifemale forum was on the twelfth of May (the last post corresponded with a stalker email). For those that can count that is 9 days of non-post. I think this is a new record. This surpasses any length of time I've seen in all my days in the forums in any thread (even the safe sex thread).

It just doesn't make sense to me being that 99.5% of the females on here are bi......... or are they?

1  2  3  Next »
1 to 10 of 25
User Details are only visible to members.
just don't lie on that fly - that would be a mess!

Baltimore MD
Username hidden
(3271 posts)
It IS, Obladi. Don't believe HER. She LIES!

ROFL

Jim

Culpeper VA
Username hidden
(8172 posts)
I thought it was a fly.

Baltimore MD
Username hidden
(3271 posts)
Pen, I think I'm going to put your post on my profile. Is that okay? You perfectly explain every thought that I struggle with.

Wheatland CA
Username hidden
(1123 posts)
Mrs 2, I can understand what you're saying. I guess by that I mean that we've met couples where the woman ONLY plays if her hubby isn't participating, but watching. Almost like she's putting on a show. J and I always play together, so there will always be a time when the men may only be watching, or marginally participating. That I don't mind. But when it is solely for the benefit of the males in the room, I'm outta there. S

Cambridge VT
Username hidden
(6291 posts)
Ms PenButtons - a very verry happy birthday to you and congratulations on the dual ceremonies. Sounds like it was a deeply moving time.

Baltimore MD
Username hidden
(3271 posts)
I am not so sure that most women are meaning to lie. Yes, I know there are those out there that do but I like to think most people are honest for the most part. The only choices there are on the site are straight and bi. Since we all know there are different degrees of bi, this is not adequate enough.

I think it would help with alot of the confusion if the site would add a bi scale or something of that nature. Then again, I could be just dreaming of a perfect world.

Carrie

Corpus Christi TX
Username hidden
(18093 posts)
Pen and Clears are right in a lot of ways here. Even though I don't "play" with every woman I meet, it really bugs me when there is dishonesty about being "bi". I don't define a woman as bi if she only plays when her hubby is watching, and it drives me crazy when, in a playing situation, the woman wants to stop because hubby leaves the room - "but I DO this so he can watch" is a line I heard not too long ago.

One of the reasons that I rarely go into the biwoman forum is because it is only "part" of what I look for in swinging. I read it quite often, but rarely participate. In Clears case, she's very upfront about what she wants and shouldn't have to put up with the fakes or with any nasty comments. Same way with Penny - to the two of them, I would say they are living a "lifestyle" rather than playing. Each of us lives their "lives" in swinging the way we see fit. S

Cambridge VT
Username hidden
(6291 posts)
"Yes .. and no. Of course it's none of their business what you do with conscenting adults. Where it goes awry is when someone posts who they are and what their interests are and they got chopped down by others." ...Or go to someone's house and you're under the impression that the other female is bi only to find that you have filled a circus freak position that you were unaware of.

"Now, what is all of this fake-bi vs. dyke stuff about? I enjoy women, but I tend to only form loving, committed relationships with men -- does that make me a fake-bi because I don't fall in love with women???" No sweet, it's not fake-bi's vs. the dykes. It's a struggle I've encountered with the men on this site who think that if you want to do more than like his wife's titties in front of him you're gay and my impression that women that will only lick titties and only in front of their men. The "Oh we can stop now, my husband went to the bathroom" and the "Oh good, I'm glad we like each other so much, we don't have to do anything. We can just pose for pictures and pretend to have sex" girls are the fake-bi's but it's the men that ask the women to do so.

Wheatland CA
Username hidden
(1123 posts)
Sweet,

Thanks so much, darlin'. I have open our private pics to you as a welcome back gift. ;)

Carrie

Corpus Christi TX
Username hidden
(18093 posts)
1  2  3  Next »
1 to 10 of 25
TOPIC: Today is day 9
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.