Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions Open Forum To all the female type species
TOPIC: To all the female type species
Created by: sa_interracialcpl
Original Starting post for this thread:
I'm almost serious about this, so listen up! Plagiarized most of this because he's better with words.. DOn't matter who, just know it was a man!

Please do me a favor. If you enter a toilet, and find that the seat is up, please put it down your self. I know that is likely more energy than you wanted to use, but for the sake of all the broken marriages from this single peeve, take some responsibilities.

As for the piss on the seat. Do you always have to assume it belongs to some nasty man? (I’ve heard many women cackle while expounding on the virtues of their squat, aim and squirt technique.)

Also, when in a public restroom that has no visible urine on the seat, would you not wipe it clean just on general principle?

Finally while we’re on the subject, if you must use the men’s room could you just wait for an open stall? I get so tired of all the ass sweat on the lip of the urinals.

Thank you in advance for your consideration.

Mr. SA-licious /aka Sexual Chocolate /aka Mr. Mohogany

GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 5 of 5 
User Details are only visible to members.
The nastiest bathrooms I've ever seen are women's, because some try to hover over the seat and piss everywhere.

As for women complaining that the seat is up - look - a seat that is up is one that has not been pissed on - right?

Winter Garden FL
Username hidden
(20259 posts)
Must of been a guy who isn't getting any. Gotta love the little penis dudes!

Carrie

Corpus Christi TX
Username hidden
(18001 posts)
LOL SA - braver man than I to breach this subject.

Jacksonville FL
Username hidden
(2271 posts)
Well done :)

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(8085 posts)
I'm almost serious about this, so listen up! Plagiarized most of this because he's better with words.. DOn't matter who, just know it was a man!

Please do me a favor. If you enter a toilet, and find that the seat is up, please put it down your self. I know that is likely more energy than you wanted to use, but for the sake of all the broken marriages from this single peeve, take some responsibilities.

As for the piss on the seat. Do you always have to assume it belongs to some nasty man? (I’ve heard many women cackle while expounding on the virtues of their squat, aim and squirt technique.)

Also, when in a public restroom that has no visible urine on the seat, would you not wipe it clean just on general principle?

Finally while we’re on the subject, if you must use the men’s room could you just wait for an open stall? I get so tired of all the ass sweat on the lip of the urinals.

Thank you in advance for your consideration.

Mr. SA-licious /aka Sexual Chocolate /aka Mr. Mohogany

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(8085 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 5 of 5 
TOPIC: To all the female type species