To Dance or Not : Swingers Discussion 216944
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsOpen ForumTo Dance or Not
TOPIC: To Dance or Not
Created by: hotirish4U
Original Starting post for this thread:
Female half here again: I love to dance! So far in my lifestime, I have had only 2 men that actually liked and knew how to dance! My first boyfriend in high school who is Latino, and my ex husband who Chinese. I have yet to have a caucasian partner that likes to dance and knows how! It seems mostly Latino or black men are the ones who are into dancing! Dancing to me is a form of foreplay. Both your bodies swaying to the music, in step with the beat. It can be a very sexy turn on. I have actually gotten very "wet" just from "dirty" dancing with someone. I can understand that not everyone has rhythm....but can a man "learn" rhythm and therefore dance? I'm hoping that I can motivate my partner to take some dance classes with me...... My question is: Do others feel as I do that dance is a kind of foreplay? Ladies: Do you prefer men that can dance? Men: Would you learn to dance if your partner asked you to?

GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 6 of 6 
User Details are only visible to members.
Basically - it's where the girls are.

Chesapeake VA
Username hidden
(18797 posts)
I am not shy about dancing. I'm just not very good at it.

We can dance if we want to. We can leave your friends behind. Because your friends don't dance and if they don't dance well they're no friends of mine.

Chesapeake VA
Username hidden
(18797 posts)
Music flows into my head and out through my feet. I honestly can't help myself. I've just gotta get up and move. Or sing. Or usually both. Doesn't matter if there's a crowd or not. I'm not shy or afraid to get up on a dance floor or stage and cut loose. I've been told I'm a pretty good dance partner as well, so there's that. :)

And as far as the ladies wanting to dance sexy for me, I'm a big fan. Pandora will, on occasion, force me to watch but not touch while she dances and undresses herself for me. She's also the first one to jump up on a pole and start dancing when one is available. Hell...given the right situation, so do I. ;)

Long Beach CA
Username hidden
(1755 posts)
YES YES YES, I prefer a man who dances.

Lansing MI
Username hidden
(1624 posts)
My wife and I love to dance. A few years ago, I got us lessons for a present, since my wife always said she wanted to learn. I thought I'd just tolerate it and make her happy... I never knew that I'd love it too!

One unexpected benefit of taking lessons is that dancing really gets us sexually excited-- not that we needed a boost, but we are often attacking each other on the way home.

Dancing is like extended foreplay. Sometimes after dancing, as we are driving home, my wife will take my hand and guide it to her pussy to show me how wet she is... :^D

The first time we saw a couple dancing bolero, we asked our instructor what it was and demanded that we had to learn it. Now it is one of our strongest dances technically (and great foreplay)! Argentine tango is another one of our favorite dances that some people say when we dance, the room gets hotter...

The latin dances are naturally flirty, the swing dances are (what can I say) swingin', and faster dances like samba and Viennese waltz also turn me on. My wife and I are completely comfortable being the only ones on the dance floor in a crowded ballroom dancing the tango... and we have gotten applause when we finished, which I think is pretty cool-- like something from a movie.

Mrs LWC- I love it when a woman dances sexy!

Mrs. hotirish- I'd enjoy dancing with you! It would be a great M&G. ;^)

Gibsonia PA
Username hidden
(6740 posts)
Female half here again: I love to dance! So far in my lifestime, I have had only 2 men that actually liked and knew how to dance! My first boyfriend in high school who is Latino, and my ex husband who Chinese. I have yet to have a caucasian partner that likes to dance and knows how! It seems mostly Latino or black men are the ones who are into dancing! Dancing to me is a form of foreplay. Both your bodies swaying to the music, in step with the beat. It can be a very sexy turn on. I have actually gotten very "wet" just from "dirty" dancing with someone. I can understand that not everyone has rhythm....but can a man "learn" rhythm and therefore dance? I'm hoping that I can motivate my partner to take some dance classes with me...... My question is: Do others feel as I do that dance is a kind of foreplay? Ladies: Do you prefer men that can dance? Men: Would you learn to dance if your partner asked you to?

Cocoa FL
Username hidden
(218 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 6 of 6 
TOPIC: To Dance or Not