Tired Of Dating Vanilla Girls : Swingers Discussion 221473101
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsOpen ForumTired Of Dating Vanilla Girls
TOPIC: Tired Of Dating Vanilla Girls
Created by: cum4fun705
Original Starting post for this thread:
I'm getting frustrated with dating Vanilla Women only to later find out that they have no interest in the lifestyle.I enjoy the lifestyle and am not willing to walk away from it. I have mainly played with couples so dont know any single women in the lifestyle that might consider dating. I would like to find someone to share MFM FMF MFMF and more together. Any input you might have would be helpful, Thanks

GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 12   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Va beach..I was recently very surprised to lean this myself, but these days there is a lot of crossover between the slightly off beat dating sites" and the lifestyle...and apparently, according to some newbies I have encountered over the past few years, particularly those who approach us at Exxxotica and swing fest events where we do seminars, the lifestyle is a common subject that comes up while communicating with potential dates.

Rosemont IL
Username hidden
(3842 posts)
cum4fun705 ...it really all depends on you..only you know if you are secure and open minded enough to begin a relationship with a lady who already has a circle of playmates...if you do...than you may well be fine with a partner alredy in the lifestyle..either way I wish you well

Rosemont IL
Username hidden
(3842 posts)
I have not dated vanilla in years. For the most part, I have been content playing as a single and wasn't looking to date but did meet someone on this site and we play as a couple more often than not and spend a lot of time together doing "normal" activities so yes, you can meet single females here.

Youngstown OH
Username hidden
(11885 posts)
Like PG said, I have also seen couples who are now in healthy relationships that met as singles. Very good friends of ours are engaged now, and began with playing as 2 singles :0).

Username hidden
(23995 posts)
"I'm getting frustrated with dating Vanilla Women only to later find out that they have no interest in the lifestyle"

Most women are not interested in the lifestyle. Why would you expect this to work? I've been getting frustrated with going to the Hyundai dealership only to later find out that they don't sell Ferraris....

Washington DC
Username hidden
(19402 posts)
Cum4fun its not unusual for guy who have been involved in the lifestyle to prefer to find a lady who is into the lifestyle. One of my SM friends is that way, he will not get involved in dating someone who is not in the lifestyle. The good news is I know a couple of SM's who have found ladies in the lifestyle, so its not unheard of.

Pirate Girl

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(17839 posts)
i have been honest just not lucky enough to have crossed paths with someone open to the idea. i just figured knowing a person is open to the LS would be a good start. Thanks for your input

Morris Plains NJ
Username hidden
(4 posts)
An opinion, and JUST an opinion, the lifestyle is not the place to look for a "relationship" Inevitably, one partner is going to be more advanced, more experienced and have a wider circle of friends than the other, and it is a recipe for disaster. My advice, be honest with those NOT in the lifestyle about your interest in it, you will be VERY surprised how many you will find with the same interest. Just my 2 cents

Rosemont IL
Username hidden
(3842 posts)
LOL, funny story Lost, and by the looks of things I'd be staring too if you walked by! :) I would def like to find a girl in the lifestyle to have a nice relationship with, would like input from single women too

Morris Plains NJ
Username hidden
(4 posts)
I'll tell you...I am an observer. Last night I was joking about this with Jay. You walk past the girl, and she is still so young (I live in a college town) and insecure. And here I come. And she is so worried about the ghastly idea of being "a whore" or "slut" lmao.....so she makes a comment. And the guy, praying he gets her pussy that night, is like yeah yeah, she's a slut. Shame shame lol. But he always stands facing me, her back to me....so he can make sure he stares at my whore ass all night long hahaha. Like last night. The girl prances by, walks down the stairs. He is behind her. Before he went down the stairs he turned, looked at me, then walked on behind her haha. I find it to be hilarious. If I were a guy...I wouldnt fuck a vanilla girl either.

Username hidden
(23995 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 12   End
TOPIC: Tired Of Dating Vanilla Girls