Thoughts about drinks, smokers and 420 : Swingers Discussion 208937
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsOpen ForumThoughts about drinks, smokers and 420
TOPIC: Thoughts about drinks, smokers and 420
Created by: kinksterhere
Original Starting post for this thread:
Just starting a thread to see where it goes. Lets start off by all agreeing that swinging and most sexual positions are illegal in almost all 50 states. Anal sex is also illegal in a lot of states. We are all breaking some law.

Of these three vices listed (alcohol, tobacco, pot)... what about them turns you off in regard to a couple that uses them?

Alcohol we see it all the time where people drink too much and by the end of the evening they can't stand, and you question what they might remember from the evening. Do you have a set limit in your head about what you expect from the other couple in regard to the amount they drink? When you go to parties are you or your partner the one that limits drinking so their partner can drink more?

Tobacco personally just smells bad. It stinks up clothing and makes kissing an unappealing thought. Is that a stopping point for you if a couple smokes or 1/2 a couple smokes?

Of course pot/420 has it's own issues in and of its self could get many people fired from their job. Some people have random drug screening at work. So it's very understandable about their point of view. However for the people that don't get drug tested what turns you off about this product? This is in regard to people that use it sparingly and don't relate to the 80's depiction of pot heads. But more resemble someone that has drank too much.

GoTo Page: 1 2 3
 1 to 10 of 22   End
User Details are only visible to members.
420. ohhhhhhhhhh nice. Lets just say the minute the legalize it I will have a brand new vice. Well, yeah.

San Marcos TX
Username hidden
(23995 posts)
I enjoy having a few drinks, and don't mind others that do provided no one is getting sloppy drunk. I'm not a smoker. My wife is, so it is certainly no deal breaker. I definitely do not engage in 420 as it would shut down my career, I don't care if others around me do provided I'm not exposed to the smoke.

Toledo OH
Username hidden
(1408 posts)
"I love bourbon flavored men"

I get better feelings about Mrs. Cincy all the time.

As for 420 - I don't care if people do it elsewhere, but I don't want it around me. I have no flexibility in this. If anyone smells like pot around me, instant boner-kill.

Chesapeake VA
Username hidden
(18800 posts)
Why would an adult choose to seek out an illegal drug and smoke dope?

Whitehouse Station NJ
Username hidden
(4489 posts)
I rolled a cigarette and smoked it sometime in the last 2 years, but darned if I can remember when or where. It's the rolling that I enjoy; and then there it is, so I smoke it.

Flat Rock NC
Username hidden
(2984 posts)
Smoking cigarettes: It can be a deal breaker, yes. I do not judge one for smoking, it is their money and their body. I do not like people smoking near me though...and I cannot stand the taste of a smoker's mouth when we kiss. I just do not prefer it. If there is a non smoker and a smoker...I would def go with the non smoker. 420 hahaha. Yeah. I have no issues with 420.

San Marcos TX
Username hidden
(23995 posts)
we think that as long as everything is under control, is ok. alcohol... if they behave and dont throw up is ok. and of course perform. smokers as long as their breath is not like an ash tray. and 420....bring it on. is a great feeling to be comfortable...when you can drink, smoke and 420 the same night and have fun....is a great night.

Jamaica NY
Username hidden
(881 posts)
"And remember folks, if someone offers you gum or mints, it might NOT be because they are being polite. LOL "

Ohhh Damn, I am always offering mints, just seems the polite thing to do. Hope I didn't offend anybody. :(

Sanford NC
Username hidden
(19237 posts)
I love bourbon flavored men and appreciate smokers who carry a toothbrush. ---------------------------------- A lady I met recently was a melange of Mich Ultra, a little smoke and Altoids, it was a wonderful mix actually.

I carry Altoids, Gum, whatever because I'm always worried about my own halitosis.

And remember folks, if someone offers you gum or mints, it might NOT be because they are being polite. LOL

ItsBeen

Jacksonville FL
Username hidden
(2271 posts)
I'm not above a drink or two or a cigarette or two and I don't mind others who do the same. I was never a habitual smoker but I still really enjoy a cigarette every now and then.

I love bourbon flavored men and appreciate smokers who carry a toothbrush.

Cincinnati OH
Username hidden
(3867 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3
 1 to 10 of 22   End
TOPIC: Thoughts about drinks, smokers and 420