Those SLS Erotic Stories : Swingers Discussion 41854101
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsOpen ForumThose SLS Erotic Stories
TOPIC: Those SLS Erotic Stories
Created by: valovers703
Original Starting post for this thread:
Have you ever clicked on "Sex Stories" on the menu on the left side of the SLS Home Page and then read some of those stories? I gave it a try. Sad to say, I am greatly disappointed.

The stories that simply tell us about a particular swinging experience are pretty decent, but many are just awful, especially those where the author tries to write a mini-novel fantasy story. Yuck!

I think Snoopy must be writing those. I'm surprised they don't begin with "It was a dark and stormy night." LOL

GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 6 of 6 
User Details are only visible to members.
You know, ever since we started swinging those Penthouse Letters just never had the same appeal! LOL Guess we had better and more erotic adventures in person!

South Riding VA
Username hidden
(8172 posts)
Hubby likes the stories for the most part and hell it saves on the Penthouse Forum subscription. Me, I'll stick with the SLS forums.

Saint Augustine FL
Username hidden
(12560 posts)
That's my point exactly, RandyGuy. The ones describing something that really happened are interesting and fun to read. The obvious fiction ones are so far-fetched and annoying that I can't usually get past the 2nd paragraph!

South Riding VA
Username hidden
(8172 posts)
i enjoy reading the stories, especially the ones about real swinging experiences (or at least seem like they could happen). But there are many that just are too far fetched, and not just the sex part. Some of them seem to be written by those who think aobut what swinging is like, but have probably never done it. If it seems too outrageous, I just get annoyed.

Albany GA
Username hidden
(315 posts)
VA Lovers, so far I have posted 2 stories on SLS and have gotten a 4.2 & 3.8 average review. I do agree some of the stories are out there but hey one can only get better if one writes and gets positive feedback with which they can work with. Give it a try & write a story and see how you fair.

Elkridge MD
Username hidden
(479 posts)
Have you ever clicked on "Sex Stories" on the menu on the left side of the SLS Home Page and then read some of those stories? I gave it a try. Sad to say, I am greatly disappointed.

The stories that simply tell us about a particular swinging experience are pretty decent, but many are just awful, especially those where the author tries to write a mini-novel fantasy story. Yuck!

I think Snoopy must be writing those. I'm surprised they don't begin with "It was a dark and stormy night." LOL

South Riding VA
Username hidden
(8172 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 6 of 6 
TOPIC: Those SLS Erotic Stories