This Could Add Years To Your Husbands Life : Swingers Discussion 220595
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsOpen ForumThis Could Add Years To Your Husbands Life
TOPIC: This Could Add Years To Your Husbands Life
Created by: sophiasays69
Original Starting post for this thread:
I found this on a local radio station blog.... I thought it was interesting.....Then I wondered about what it can do for those women who swing, straight or bi and see other women's breasts......what do you think?

"But if he does it, he may not want to live with YOU! New research says if a man looks at a woman's chest, it's actually good for him. Yeah, well, if my husband is looking, it better be my chest he's looking at! Right??! The next time you catch your man staring at another woman’s chest, cut him some slack – it could be adding years to his life.

A new German study says that staring at women’s breasts for a few minutes a day is as good for men as going to the gym.

And the Germans aren’t alone. An expert on aging says "Just 10 minutes of looking at the charms of well-endowed females is equivalent to a 30-minute aerobics workout.”

And not that you’re going to want to hear this, but men 40 or older should spend 10 minutes a day looking at breasts that are at least a D cup."

GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4
 1 to 10 of 38   End
User Details are only visible to members.
well I think I have already done an interview, just waiting for the call back ;)

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(17533 posts)
I guess you ladies will have to apply for the position in person. And yes Good, if I had enough of willing participants I would happily live forever.

:-p

Poland OH
Username hidden
(11885 posts)
that email isn't working....

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(17533 posts)
Damn Nic, do you want to live forever too?

Brooklyn Park MN
Username hidden
(3843 posts)
Nic, I would not be surprised if you had to put a limit of women who could participate in the study. The responses would be staggering.

I would be on that list for sure! Sophia

Hendersonville NC
Username hidden
(1127 posts)
"A study (mine) says that men over 40 receiving a 10 minute blow job per day live longer than their counterparts."

I believe a follow up study to validate your results is in order. Ladies should apply at nicatnight@blowmeforscience dot com

Poland OH
Username hidden
(11885 posts)
If my hubby is checking out a woman's breasts, he is usually elbowing me and telling me to look!

Carrie

Corpus Christi TX
Username hidden
(17852 posts)
No locking himself in the bathroom. Just touching and looking like he wants to devour me all the time.

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(17533 posts)
Is he locking himself in the bathroom?

Brooklyn Park MN
Username hidden
(3843 posts)
Trooper is more apt to stare at a woman's ass then breasts. Although for some reason lately he seems sort of fixated on my breasts and is acting like a horny teenager....

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(17533 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4
 1 to 10 of 38   End
TOPIC: This Could Add Years To Your Husbands Life