Think You Had a bad Day : Swingers Discussion 40241101
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsOpen ForumThink You Had a bad Day
TOPIC: Think You Had a bad Day
Created by: perfectmatch The original post for this thread was deleted.
GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 15   End
User Details are only visible to members.
oooohhh both goulashes sound especially good. Hubby German in descent and we were stationed there for 3 years, so regional cooking from there and neighboring countries is always a favorite. Send recipe Pen??? Please???

Saint Augustine FL
Username hidden
(12560 posts)
Okay, if we must be into chili.....we've been informed that our house warming needs to take place on Super Bowl Sunday. I make great chili but always like trying new things. Recipes? Ideas for other items besides the standard nachos, quessadillas? Bare in mind simplicity.....I have in excess of 500 boxes to unpack.

Saint Augustine FL
Username hidden
(12560 posts)
Don't forget the vast quantittys of beer that will surely be consumed at such an event. Who's bringin the deviled eggs????

Mike

Bedford PA
Username hidden
(5527 posts)
Sounds good to me!

Mike

Bedford PA
Username hidden
(5527 posts)
Chili recipies?????? Hmmmmmmmmmmmm, An SLS chili cookoff, now that could be interesting. Prolly wouldn't be much play at that party, lol.

Mike

Bedford PA
Username hidden
(5527 posts)
I am sorry to hear about your day..My daughter came home with adventures in baby dvd, sitting while watching this all I could do was think of you two

Sarasota FL
Username hidden
(2069 posts)
Bear..... I am happy you weren't killed too. How far away from home did you have to go to find a hotel with power? Did you take the kids or pawn them off on others? I think I might have found a few people willing to take in my kids so I could enjoy living at a hotel...... I know it's not funny, but if you look at things with a sense of humor, it helps.

Pa.... only thing you need to wear is your birthday suit. I'll take care of dressing you up in the ties... hehehehehehe

Lora

Pittston Township PA
Username hidden
(1142 posts)
It could end up being a long WEEKEND? Hell with that. If you make it up here you have to stay a full WEEK. Hmmmmmmmm.... loading up the van with all my hubby's xmas ties.. hehehehehe

Pittston Township PA
Username hidden
(1142 posts)
<--1990 Chevy Mark III Conversion Van. Lucky if it has heat. Never used it to play in, but back seat lays all the way down........ if the opportunity ever presents itself... I'll be ready...

Lora

should I not have the kids in the van first? OMG... THAT would be an accomplishment in itself... lol

Pittston Township PA
Username hidden
(1142 posts)
Forget the Vette and Viper. I would tend to go for a full size conversion van. Then you can travel and always have a "play place" for those spontaneous romps.

Lora

Pittston Township PA
Username hidden
(1142 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 15   End
TOPIC: Think You Had a bad Day