Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions Open Forum Things I learned
TOPIC: Things I learned
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 ... More 
Start   11 to 20 of 30   End
User Details are only visible to members.
We are members of the GNASA! Does that count?

Jim

GNASA-Great North American Swingers Alliance!

Graford TX
Username hidden
(73 posts)
Jus for the record, I am not part of any "aliance", I call things as I see & feel them. I do not lock step with anyone, I do my own thinkin, and speak my own mind.

Mike

Bedford PA
Username hidden
(5527 posts)
Ah Terry, its all about eliminating Bigots and racism. Its a dirty job but someone has to do it!

Allentown PA
Username hidden
(806 posts)
I don't find the "Alliances" odd, I would find it odd if none were formed.

Thanks for clearing that up Atown.

<wrinkle nose> Dam dog!

Brownwood TX
Username hidden
(11437 posts)
There are lots of behind the scenes bullshit that goes on. Luckily, I never here about it until after the fact.

Carrie

Corpus Christi TX
Username hidden
(18046 posts)
4play--You are right, I did generalize and should not have. I do apologize for that. I can honestly tell you that you were not one of those in my thought process. So again I am sorry for lumping you in.

Wildlife--I didn't see your post till now. So my response was to nothing you wrote, I have no problem with you. You also were not in my thought process at that point in time. Guess I can see why you thought I was responding to you but honestly I wasn't. Coincidence I guess that we had some of the same wording. Makes me wonder why you responded to me though, like you I never used any names except for Curious, Perfect and Poly.

Let me let some of you in on a little secret. I've gotten some advice from a few people that tell me some have decided to form an "alliance" and have fixated their sights on certain people. You tell me how that is letting go (NO NOT YOU WILDLIFE). To me this is very childish, and from some who you would think would be above that. I don't know, maybe it is bullshit but if you see personal attacks on one by a couple, then you'll have your answer.

Allentown PA
Username hidden
(806 posts)
Poly if you are directing this at Trish...."8- I learned that some people are flat out liars that make up stuff when they think that those they are lying about are not looking, making up stuff that I've communicated with them in an e-mail called them names, when in fact I don't even who the fuck they are ;)."....I would be more than welcome to cut and paste the email for you but you have blocked us so easy reference is no longer available! If you do not recall slamming, dogging, flaming, or whatever you want to call it go back and look at the HTML forum! YOU CANT BECAUSE YOU REMOVE THE POST WHERE YOU WAS BEING RUDE AS HELL TO HER! Personally I could care less about you or this battle but to bash someone and then forget it happened is either one of two things....Letting by-gons be that or you have bashed so many it is hard to keep track anymore.

I welcome you to the forums and in fact encourage you to them. It is the only place in AMERICA where a person can be as bad and bold and ballsy as the wish without the worries of "true" threats. Saddle up cowgirl and go for that ride! We all need a little keyboard warrior in us!...Jim

Graford TX
Username hidden
(73 posts)
4playlovers:

I think that what Atown was trying to convey is that the person guilty of farting at the dinner table is typically the same person who wrinkles their nose & gestures animatedly at the dog.

-m

Holiday FL
Username hidden
(132 posts)
If you reread my post Atown, I said nothing derrogatory about you, I don't name names nor will I get into pissing matches. I will defend what I said though, and it was not directed to anyone in particular. The word "people" refers to all, including myself, but I said I am not perfect, but from the major negativity that has been created throughout these forums, it is my observation and opinion, just like you have yours. Making a general statement is not derrogatory. I read your post and take nothing personally, so please do not take mine personally. It was more about finally letting a sleeping dog lie more than anything else and again, to me that is not derrogatory but meant to be positive. All I ask it to finally all the crap go and let's move on. As I stated, not into arguing, debating or rumbling on a pc so I spoke that I am moving on past on this bs and hopefully, new topics of fun and things that have to do with swinging, the lifestyle, excitement, fun, etc. will follow.

Jerome PA
Username hidden
(12139 posts)
You are a bit Jaded Atown, aren't we all?

I would encourage you to never stereotype a group such as the "Regulars" and it has been thrown around a lot lately as if "Those are the bad people no matter what is said in the forums" I really could care less if a new poster gets in the forums and says their peace, but with comments that have been made by SOME new posters they deserve a strong rebuttal! I consider myself a "Regular" so are your comments a form of bigotry toward me? I don't think so, I think you are generalizing and that will get you in a bit of trouble in any circle of conversation!

Brownwood TX
Username hidden
(11437 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 ... More 
Start   11 to 20 of 30   End
TOPIC: Things I learned