Things I learned : Swingers Discussion 45578
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsOpen ForumThings I learned
TOPIC: Things I learned
Created by: PolyGrl The original post for this thread was deleted.
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 ... More 
 1 to 10 of 30   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Poly,

I don't know why either of us hasn't shown our best assests to each other sooner. I looked at your profile just the other day and saw that I hadn't given you access to ours.

BTW, We only get good shit. ;)

Carrie

Corpus Christi TX
Username hidden
(17877 posts)
Poly,

Ok. I will share but you are going to have to fuck me first. *WEG*

Carrie

Corpus Christi TX
Username hidden
(17877 posts)
Looking at the way things have been going the past few weeks in these threads. It brings me back to high school. A place once I left, I never wished to return.

Its clearly beyond my grasp why,on a site for open minded people, we see so many judgements passed.

So many people guilty of getting over zealous on many threads , coming and acting like they have never erred in public.

Even I am guilty of having a moment or two all on my own.

The difference between high school kids and adults, I always thought was the ability to admit your faults. Not have to surround yourselves with clones, but be individuals.

Thins is a lifestyle based on sex. We all have our preferences within our own right. The fact still remains, we may not like what someone else feel is right. We might not agree but, really its ok. Its what its all about.

Noone however has the right to public bash or barrade someone because of the race or creed. Those right are given to all American's at birth. They are the basic freedoms give to us at birth.

Ya notice I didn't say anything about what you say. That accountability we all have to take as adults. If your wrong your wrong, its ok next time you might be right never know.

When things get out of hand ,and you add more sticks for the fire to burn, it is just as much your fault as those with whom it began.

Class over ! lol. Yvonne

Bridgeport PA
Username hidden
(12773 posts)
SandJ, yuperrs! <weg> Michael, best thought I heard yet!

Mike

Bedford PA
Username hidden
(5527 posts)
Share a bong? Sorry. There are just some things I will not share.

Carrie

Corpus Christi TX
Username hidden
(17877 posts)
Couldn't help myself. : )

Salcha AK
Username hidden
(116 posts)
Can't we all just share the bong?

Holiday FL
Username hidden
(132 posts)
Dangit... I knew someone was coming with that comment sooner or later!

Brownwood TX
Username hidden
(11437 posts)
Sorry, everyone, but I have to say it. Can't we all just get along? : )

Salcha AK
Username hidden
(116 posts)
Jawwge, we agree. We've never "gone along" with friend or foe just because we are asked to. If some folks here feel that they have to gather in a group to flame someone, then the "flamers" are giving the "flamee" much more power over them than they should.

I think Kahlil Giilbran's "Different Drummer" sums it up about right (and yes, I may have the author and the title wrong, ducking). Personally, I don't care if other people disagree with me, and I usually learn new things providing they are able to state their own opinions gracefully and in a way that isn't agressively argumentative.

Jawwge, were you the one who said you wanted to find a tall woman to make you feel small? I've got the pumps! lol

Cambridge VT
Username hidden
(6291 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 ... More 
 1 to 10 of 30   End
TOPIC: Things I learned