Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Open Forum › They're back
TOPIC: They're_back
Created by: PolyGrl The original post for this thread was deleted.
1  2  Next »
1 to 10 of 18
User Details are only visible to members.
I 2nd what Ob said. I have 3 wee ones, and they adore electronic equipment!

Delton MI
Username hidden
(4364 posts)
"How long do the rechargeables last you?" Bout three weeks in the mouse, many moons in the keyboard. Prolly bout 80 to 100 pics in the digital cameras, never counted precisely. We use 'em in our tv/stereo/audio gear remotes too. They are nickel metal hydride, and rated at 2500 mAh. The higher that ratin, the longer they last. They do eventually wear out, but we've been usin 'em for a year & a half and ain't killed any yet.

Mike

Bedford PA
Username hidden
(5527 posts)
The problem with cordless mice is that the mouse can get lost, just like the TV remote. With all the little ones in my house, I'll keep the mouse cable, thank you very much.

Baltimore MD
Username hidden
(3271 posts)
How long do the rechargeables last you? I average about a month and a half of clicking before I have to replace the lithiums. The keyboard lasts three times as long before I have to replace its batteries. I have been thinking about going to the new Energizer or Duracell rechargeables but just wasn't sure on how often I would have to charge them.

Zo.

Fort Worth TX
Username hidden
(1223 posts)
"(Glad I got those lithium batteries in my mouse, still a few clicks left in them.) Zo. :P"

Nah, all those lithiums get too expensive, rechargables here, with two 15 minute fast chargers, lol.

Mike

Bedford PA
Username hidden
(5527 posts)
Yes, Thrills. You are very prehistoric. This is the day of the cordless mouse. Cords are for sissys. ;)

Carrie

Corpus Christi TX
Username hidden
(18093 posts)
I didn't send an email............nananananana............

(Glad I got those lithium batteries in my mouse, still a few clicks left in them.) Zo. :P

Fort Worth TX
Username hidden
(1223 posts)
*no longer has the shakes*

Marietta GA
Username hidden
(1420 posts)
i hd also assumed there were enough emails alerting to the problem, so I kept me yap shut lol

Delton MI
Username hidden
(4364 posts)
not true Techie! I never emailed, I just chewed my nails to the nubbins! But if any emails do shoot baby powder in your face ,"I know nuttin I see nuttin" lmao

Delton MI
Username hidden
(4364 posts)
1  2  Next »
1 to 10 of 18
TOPIC: Theyre back
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.