Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions Open Forum They say the neon lights are bright on Broadway
TOPIC: They say the neon lights are bright on Broadway
GoTo Page: 1 2
Start   11 to 16 of 16 
User Details are only visible to members.
It's customary for the woman to give her man the best blow job in the history of blow jobs after seeing a Broadway show.

But you already knew that didn't you?

Brooklyn Park MN
Username hidden
(3978 posts)
Thank you for the responses, will look into it.

Shamokin PA
Username hidden
(1123 posts)
For restaurant suggestions, i will see if i can find the thread i started awhile back when i was going to NY and looking for suggestions and i will bump it for you...there were some good ones!

We had planned to get around via taxis while there...and that worked great for us during the day, but we were there during peak season and in the evenings it became impossible to get a cab. I found this service ww w.dial7.c om ..... you go on line, select the date and time and location you want picked up at and where you are going to and that is it.... it was wonderful!! Only slightly more pricey than a taxi, but they were there, on time, every time. Even when we scheduled them to pick us up outside the theater when Wicked was over... and ou get to travel the city in a Lincoln... i highly recommend them!

Apollo PA
Username hidden
(753 posts)
Subway is definitely the best way to travel. You don't have the traffic to deal with. Our hotel provided parking but we had to pay for it and it was pricey.

Carrie

Corpus Christi TX
Username hidden
(18046 posts)
Not that I know a ton about the city itself , I would definitely try to find where I could take the train into the city. We went down Last year for 2 nights Prior to christmas, and parking was atrocious to find, and cost us 75.00 a day for a full sized SUV,in addition to the tolls getting into the city. This year we took the train out of middletown NY. Good luck and have a great time , it is well worth the experience , it can be just a wee bit expensive.

Burlingham NY
Username hidden
(9724 posts)
I was going to post this in the travel section, but it seems that is more of a resort/cruise type of forum. My next choice was the NY state forums, but the state forums are no longer what they used to be and I figured it would be a waste of time....So the open forum is my choice until it gets moved.

So here goes. We have been to pig roasts, 4x4 Jamboree's, mountain parties, soupie/pasta fests and every other coal region backwoods social event that you can think of. The time has come to put a little culture into our lives. For Christmas, I bought Mrs. Curious 2 tickets to a Broadway show, Rock of Ages. I know what you all are thinking, it's not some super upscale play that everyone gets all gussied up for...but hey.... baby steps for now!!! And besides, Mrs. Curious absolutely loved the movie so much...I couldn't tell you how many nights I had to endure watching it and pretending to like it...the things us men do for love!!!

Anyway, we are thinking of staying at the Times Square Crown Plaza for the weekend, it is only a few blocks from the theater. Since this will be our first time in the "big" city, we would like some suggestions from the NYC savvy SLS members on must see attractions and things to do? What are the parking options? Does the motel provide parking and if not, what is the expected price of parking for a day? What is the best mode of transportation, cab, bus or subway? (I would rather not have to drive) Also, some nice places to eat and any decent night club info would be nice?

Shamokin PA
Username hidden
(1123 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2
Start   11 to 16 of 16 
TOPIC: They say the neon lights are bright on Broadway