They call me, Chicken Hawk : Swingers Discussion 2160441021
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsOpen ForumThey call me, Chicken Hawk
TOPIC: They call me, Chicken Hawk
GoTo Page: 1 2 3
Start   21 to 28 of 28 
User Details are only visible to members.
You bitch SA, you're going to NOLA but not to visit me? ok, be like that!

Allenhurst NJ
Username hidden
(16299 posts)
Ya know, most of the time the SB is a blowout. I'm thinking the "something tastier than wings" idea is an awfully good one.....just in case!

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(3011 posts)
I'd like that invite, but for something slightly more tastier than wings...

NOLA Chow Down, on your wings and things?

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(8016 posts)
We heard it on the local news. And there was no way in hell that I was going to break tradition and not have wings for SB. It ain't a SB party without my famous wings ;). Come over and bring the rest of the gang with ya.

Allenhurst NJ
Username hidden
(16299 posts)
I honestly had no idea that there was even a remote chance of a, chicken wing shortage..

I guess I don't get out enough...lol

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(8016 posts)
I heard about the shortage, I was like, shortage in wings for the SB? no way, I went out and bought family family packs of wings from Sams. They're in the freezer waiting for the party :)

Allenhurst NJ
Username hidden
(16299 posts)
That thar is sum funny shit n I know funny wen I seen'd it...

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(8016 posts)
Last week came news of a slight chicken shortage — and therefore lack of wings for the Super Bowl — due to a spike in chicken feed cost resulting from the drought and ethanol mandates.

The news must have been enough to force two Georgia men to cross the road to crime … allegedly.

The two men, who worked at a Georgia cold storage plant, have been arrested for allegedly stealing $65,000 worth of frozen chicken wings from the plant where they worked.

Toon County detective F. Leghorn had this to say, “Well, barbecue my ham hocks! Now boy, I say now, boy, there’s ah chicken hawk involved hereuh. First, I say first there was a heap o chickens running around and now diddly. Two nothin’s is nothin. That’s mathematics son.”

Reports claim a third man was also involved. They have released a sketch of the third suspect.

The CBS News piece reports police have not recovered the 26,000 pounds of chicken wings and as of today the wings remain missing.

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(8016 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3
Start   21 to 28 of 28 
TOPIC: They call me, Chicken Hawk