They call me, Chicken Hawk : Swingers Discussion 216044
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsOpen ForumThey call me, Chicken Hawk
TOPIC: They call me, Chicken Hawk
Created by: sa_interracialcpl
Original Starting post for this thread:
Last week came news of a slight chicken shortage — and therefore lack of wings for the Super Bowl — due to a spike in chicken feed cost resulting from the drought and ethanol mandates.

The news must have been enough to force two Georgia men to cross the road to crime … allegedly.

The two men, who worked at a Georgia cold storage plant, have been arrested for allegedly stealing $65,000 worth of frozen chicken wings from the plant where they worked.

Toon County detective F. Leghorn had this to say, “Well, barbecue my ham hocks! Now boy, I say now, boy, there’s ah chicken hawk involved hereuh. First, I say first there was a heap o chickens running around and now diddly. Two nothin’s is nothin. That’s mathematics son.”

Reports claim a third man was also involved. They have released a sketch of the third suspect.

The CBS News piece reports police have not recovered the 26,000 pounds of chicken wings and as of today the wings remain missing.

GoTo Page: 1 2 3
 1 to 10 of 28   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Toon County? really?

NOLA for us whenever the SA's wanna do that road trip with us. We'll buy the gas and road grub if they want to take their vehicle. Just let Mr know the dates a bit ahead of time so he can post it at work.

Chicken Hawk and Tater Salad...going to Vegas this April and seeing Ron Tater Salad White one of the nights while there.

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(7268 posts)
I am sure, Oh well I won't lose any sleep over it now.

As far as chicken whings, I cannot tolerate the spicy hot wings anymore , I pay for them the next day.

Burlingham NY
Username hidden
(9680 posts)
Looking - none taken, I'm sure.

At least not yet...just wait, someone will use it inappropriately...I can sense it's impending use...LOL

Jacksonville FL
Username hidden
(2271 posts)
When I saw the title I was a bit intrigued, yet scared all at the same time saying maybe I don't want to know .

No harm was intended

Burlingham NY
Username hidden
(9680 posts)
Oh Geez! (or should I say Old Geezer!) - LOL

Yeah, don't think anyone got that confused on this thread, although I had to go look it up.

I'm sure someone will be accusing someone else of that on another thread shortly...someone pass the popcorn!

LOL (Ducking!)

Jacksonville FL
Username hidden
(2271 posts)
Not to burst anyone's bubble, but you do realize what the term Chicken Hawk refers to in certain circles??

At least the conversation didn't scare me as much as when I saw the name at first glance

Burlingham NY
Username hidden
(9680 posts)
How can I forget SA and the Hunts? hmmm I'm getting old.

Allenhurst NJ
Username hidden
(16378 posts)
Add me to the list! I'm a fun-loving girl!!!! (no matter the location!)

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(3011 posts)
Oh it will be, wherever I, the Scorps, Carrie, and Gina there if fun galore, and it has nothing to do with the place ;).

Allenhurst NJ
Username hidden
(16378 posts)
Well, if my work participates I'm going to both San Antonio and New Orleans next week. I'd love to meet the SAs while I'm there and naughty....you know I'd love to finally see you.

And I'd love to meet Mr. & Mrs. Sed at some point.

Syracuse NY
Username hidden
(3625 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3
 1 to 10 of 28   End
TOPIC: They call me, Chicken Hawk