The moment you knew it was over : Swingers Discussion 219243
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsOpen ForumThe moment you knew it was over
TOPIC: The moment you knew it was over
Created by: vabeachcouple33
Original Starting post for this thread:
A cute half-Mexican girl was a nice unicorn play-thing of ours for a little while last year. We were out to lunch with her. As soon as Mrs VA was out of sight, she reached for my hand across the table and told me how much she loved spending time with me, and had "that look" in her eye. I didn't reciprocate much and kind of looked away. I didn't want to encourage that. But I knew that was the end. We never saw her again. A few communications since have been brief and cold. Really too bad. She was carefree and the only true unicorn we've had that was equally shared between us.

Have you had a fun relationship with a lifestyle friend where you could identify the moment when you knew it was over?

GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 6 of 6 
User Details are only visible to members.
My favorite male swing partner. It was over when we told him (them) we were moving from VA to TX, although I didn't realize it then. Not only a swing partner, but also had become a very close friend. It couldn't survive the distance, sad to say. I still don't understand why b/c we discussed everything except this.

Totally over with one of our first couples when the woman became eerily infatuated with me. It's still a good story.

Gina

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(7271 posts)
In almost every person/couple that we ever let in, there was this moment.

The last one was the most puzzling though. There was so much heat between the SM and myself. It was like we were in our world for almost a year, back and forth, phone calls, emails, skype, and an eventual meeting, we had sex in the airport, in his car, 20 minutes after meeting him for the first time. It's puzzling, because the sex was hot, he was everything that I find in a man irresistible, intelligent, worldly, built, tall, hard, cocky...I knew when I came that it was over.

I don't even know why I went ahead and had sex with him that night, in his hotel room. I should not have. Maybe it was the fact that he flew in specifically for me, I don't know. But I was right, sex was great the first and only time. That's where I should have left it.

Allenhurst NJ
Username hidden
(16378 posts)
Long time newbie friends did not take our pointing out that, we wouldn't play with them.

Disappeared years ago, never to be heard from again!

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(8009 posts)
No dirty details?

Chesapeake VA
Username hidden
(18826 posts)
Yes.

Allenhurst NJ
Username hidden
(16378 posts)
A cute half-Mexican girl was a nice unicorn play-thing of ours for a little while last year. We were out to lunch with her. As soon as Mrs VA was out of sight, she reached for my hand across the table and told me how much she loved spending time with me, and had "that look" in her eye. I didn't reciprocate much and kind of looked away. I didn't want to encourage that. But I knew that was the end. We never saw her again. A few communications since have been brief and cold. Really too bad. She was carefree and the only true unicorn we've had that was equally shared between us.

Have you had a fun relationship with a lifestyle friend where you could identify the moment when you knew it was over?

Chesapeake VA
Username hidden
(18826 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 6 of 6 
TOPIC: The moment you knew it was over