Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions Open Forum The misleading single female
TOPIC: The misleading single female
GoTo Page: 1 2
Start   11 to 13 of 13 
User Details are only visible to members.
My feeling is you choose to be listed as single/couple based on who is going to be present and regardless of who is going to be physically involved. As we usually do not get involved with singles unless it is in a one on one situation we don't run into this very much. There reverse is true also as there are quite a few listed as couples who are really singles.

Jennings LA
Username hidden
(771 posts)
Funny, we met a couple once, stated they were full swap. Had really great conversation and a nice evening and the lady got up to go to the restroom and her husband said, we would like to go have some fun--but I am not allowed to touch you (me the female). My jaw dropped and I said, excuse me, are you stating we can all get naked, but you are to just sit there? His response was that when my honey and I went to buy a round of drinks, his wife told him that he was not allowed to touch me. Needless to say, when his wife came back out of the ladies' room, I asked her why they not only stated they were a full swap couple on their profile, but confirmed that on the phone when we made the plan to drive to them to meet them, and her response was "after I saw you, I can't let him fuck another woman, besides me". So Poly, my assumption in your scenario could be the same thing as well. Who knows what quirks or hangups people have.

Jerome PA
Username hidden
(12139 posts)
I am absolutely with you Poly. If the male is expected to be there in any capacity whatsoever, that is a couple playing. Not a single female.

Saint Augustine FL
Username hidden
(12560 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2
Start   11 to 13 of 13 
TOPIC: The misleading single female