The misleading single female : Swingers Discussion 44986101
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsOpen ForumThe misleading single female
TOPIC: The misleading single female
Created by: PolyGrl The original post for this thread was deleted.
GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 13   End
User Details are only visible to members.
<weg> I approved that photo about 15 minutes ago and I LIKE it!

Saint Augustine FL
Username hidden
(12560 posts)
"What I don't understand is if you're looking only for FF, why post that on SLS? Why not on a lesbian site? What difference does it make if the girl is bi or lesbian if there will be no man there anyways?"

Pen is right. Even if a bi woman is looking for emotional contact, the lesbian is the last place to look. Politically (generally) lesbians don't like bichick behaviors. They have described in the past: -feeling used (for ff play), while the biwoman keeps her heterosexual privilege -Worry about bichicks as being vectors of disease into their community. The "dirty" penis syndrome. -Worry about being left for a man?!?.. Why not a woman?!? -They want to be monogamous, the primary partner..

In my experience, lesbians don't work out. I avoid them like the plague.

Mischief<---Also tired of the not so lurking male, when looking for a female.

Glen Burnie MD
Username hidden
(2783 posts)
Because I don't want a lesbian. I want someone who is like me and easy for me to relate too. I can relate with lesbians as friends but for the most part not in a relationship. And there could always be the option of hubby joining in one day if that is what everyone agrees one.

Carrie

Corpus Christi TX
Username hidden
(17915 posts)
If a male is going to be present (in any form), it should be a couple profile.

Now, some members do participate as a couple and as a single, but that should be clearly stated in the profile and also made clear for each meeting.

Coral Springs FL
Username hidden
(1474 posts)
I am planning on having a profile that is a single female. Why? Because I want to play with another female alone. The only involvement that hubby will have is hearing about it afterwards if I feel like sharing.

Alot of bi single females look for other bi single females and are not looking for couples. They block couples so I can't contact them and let them know I am interested in playing alone. They also more than likely don't search couple profiles. The best way for me to be seen by these single bi females would be to have my own profile. I see nothing wrong with having a couples and a singles profile, as long as there is no misrepresentation.

Carrie

Corpus Christi TX
Username hidden
(17915 posts)
shhhhh.. Hubby is a hunk. A very attractive, in shape, 59 yo guy. In his day, He ventilated his perversions thoroughly. He has absolutely NO interest.

I figured your mind had gone there. LOL.

Seriously, thank you very much for the kind words. My situation, while weird, does work wonderfully. We make sort of an interesting little family.

Mischief<---has good taste..

Glen Burnie MD
Username hidden
(2783 posts)
We're among those that have met Mischief's hubby and gf. Both great, I wish hubby did swing. Lord he's something! But no, in spite of these very solid, loving relationships, Mischief should be listed as a single. That's the problem. How does a site make everything fit into a tidy little kniche?

Saint Augustine FL
Username hidden
(12560 posts)
"Persoanlly I wish we could all just call a SPADE a SPADE... If you have no attachments, then you are a single... If you have a relationship (committed) but yet open you are a couple and should use a couple profile but stating that you play alone as well..."

Sorry. I'm not listing as a couple. I don't play as a couple. Hubby stays home. He doesn't play. He gets bored if I try and tell him about the night. I have the freedom of a single. Should I also list as a couple because my gf exists? Nope. I am bluntly honest with folks that inquire. It's listed in my profile. People have met my hubby and gf.

Like most things this is not black and white for all. I am equally frustrated by "stealth" couples. I would be sorely pissed off if any of the scenarios played out in my life. I'm not a performing seal, bisexuality teacher, meat to be included in your situation. etc. Thanks god for good couples.

Mischief<--willing to wait for the right one.

Glen Burnie MD
Username hidden
(2783 posts)
I agree that if there will be an observer, it is a couple and should be clearly presented as such. Exhibitionism and/or voyeurism is indeed a form of sexual play.

If there is no intent to mislead (for example the intent for a partner to be present is clearly stated in the profile), I would be likely to chalk it up to lack of knowledge or confusion about how situations like that are generally sought and viewed by others, and then hope the person(s) would change their classification once they were clued in. pup

Farmington MO
Username hidden
(36 posts)
It seems like this was discussed before and Tech Support said that if they play as a couple in any form then the profile should be a couple profile. Personally, I would have reported the profile to tech support.

Carrie

Corpus Christi TX
Username hidden
(17915 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 13   End
TOPIC: The misleading single female