The end of a Season : Swingers Discussion 207826
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsOpen ForumThe end of a Season
TOPIC: The end of a Season
Created by: looking_for_you_to_
Original Starting post for this thread:
What a wonderful way to end the "Summer" Season.

Thus it means all the kiddies are heading back to school, The cool air will soon be upon us, Sleeping a bit later, Going shopping mid week with fewer people wandering around in my way, Matinees for 5.00 , Fewer crowds, Less traffic,

And best of all..... Fresh Apples, yes that's right Fresh APPLES, today I brought home local Mac's. They were so good with peanut butter.

]What do you look forward to this fall?

GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 19   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Another good reason for the Fall- the crisp fall air, This am just above freezing , The smells of Soup cooking all day when I came home, Leaves are just starting to turn.

Soon they will be rustling in the yard and crunchy when we walk on them.......

Burlingham NY
Username hidden
(9692 posts)
As much as I LOVE summer, it is my busiest season at work which really puts a damper on my play time. Fall means more time to play plus:

College Football (Go BUCKS!) NFL sleeping with the windows open shorts during the day, bonfires at night "crisp" air and crispier leaves, love the sound of them under my feet during a run Halloween parties where ALL the ladies dress like sluts! Sex outside without sweating to death

Youngstown OH
Username hidden
(12024 posts)
I don't know that I'd be excited over the prospect of gigantic mosquitoes ;)

Been to Alaska, and highly recommend it.

Rumson NJ
Username hidden
(16794 posts)
Unfortunately, not the end of the season for us, though it will get a bit cooler as we move deeper into September. We watch the coast of Africa and the islands until the water temp in the gulf drops and that's normally in November.

Holly & Shell, I highly recommend visiting Alaska. I went last summer and spent two weeks on the Kenai Peninsula, south of Anchorage. My aunt and uncle spent the summer. So, I used their cabin as a base of ops. It really is one of the most beautiful places on earth.

The sheer size of everything, from the mosquitoes to the mountain ranges, makes you feel so insignificant and helps you to realize that the world doesn't belong to us, we belong to it.

I hope that one day you'll have the opportunity to go.

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(8567 posts)
I love the end of this season because kids are back in school, It should cool off soon,,But :=) most of all Its HUNTING SEASON time baby,, Duck teal opens in 2 weeks woohooo..

Mickey,

Rayne LA
Username hidden
(4994 posts)
Shell - we can go to Alaska together. I think I'd love it there.

I actually applied to transfer to the University of Alaska mid-way through my sophomore year at Oglethorpe Univ in Atlanta (I hated that school, wanted a major life change, and figured what a perfect way to fulfill my desire to see Alaska). My family thought I was kidding until all the acceptance materials arrived in the mail. I was set to go until my uncle was diagnosised with cancer and passed away 6 weeks later. My Mom and Nana couldn't handle my leaving them too. 20 years later And I still haven't made it to Alaska.

Pittsburgh PA
Username hidden
(4449 posts)
Maybe I'm the only one... I LOVE: College football High School football Halloween parties Leaves changing colors and falling THANKSGIVING Temperatures below 70F Weekend days spent baking in the kitchen A crisp fall morning fishing on Lake Erie Letting my hair grow out Most of all... SNOW

Toledo OH
Username hidden
(1430 posts)
it gets busier. school buses galore. ppl back from vacation. and a bit of snow and what a nighmare!!

Jamaica NY
Username hidden
(882 posts)
It gets busier in Queens during the fall? Particularly Jamaica?

Rumson NJ
Username hidden
(16794 posts)
for us in NYC means a lot more traffic. cold weather. freaking snow.

Jamaica NY
Username hidden
(882 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 19   End
TOPIC: The end of a Season