Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions Open Forum The effects of gravity
TOPIC: The effects of gravity
Created by: Jawwge
Original Starting post for this thread:
If ya set a figurine candle in a south facin window ya can watch it age 80 years in one afternoon! Not what ya expected, huh?

Mike

GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 3 of 3 
User Details are only visible to members.
One of the benefits of being small breasted! My candle shifts at a lower rate. I have nice, firm, breasts. If I had been larger, gravity would have not been my friend. I still fail the pencil test at 47. Then again, the pencil is bigger...LOL

I find the changes with aging not to be a problem. I have abused the equipment. It works damn well for the crap I've done to it.

Hell for being rode hard and put away wet.. I look damn good.

I did notice I don't crawl in attics like I used to. Possibly getting nearer to the age when crawling into rock wool filled eaves is not something I should be doing.

My legs are in great shape regarding varicose veins. The high pressure support socks are doing their job. Virtually no varicose veins after standing for 30 years behind counters.

My liver? Hummm. unknown. My lungs? Given Peter Jennings recent issues. I suspect the other shoe could still drop. I smoked way too many carpet fibers in my day.

Mischief

Glen Burnie MD
Username hidden
(2783 posts)
If at age 20 you get a rose tattoo on your breast, at age 40 it will be a long-stemmed rose! ROFL

South Riding VA
Username hidden
(8172 posts)
If ya set a figurine candle in a south facin window ya can watch it age 80 years in one afternoon! Not what ya expected, huh?

Mike

Bedford PA
Username hidden
(5527 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 3 of 3 
TOPIC: The effects of gravity