The Walking Dead New Season : Swingers Discussion 2101921051
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsOpen ForumThe Walking Dead New Season
TOPIC: The Walking Dead New Season
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Start   51 to 60 of 67   End
User Details are only visible to members.
I thought that it was so gory, way too bloody, at the same token, it's also becoming a little bit soap "operish."

Introduce the rest of the cast...I want to see the badass "Mayor?" and that city with roads etc...

Allenhurst NJ
Username hidden
(16378 posts)
Loved this episode, can't wait for next week. They are really straying away from the comic series and I'm glad they are. I was kind of mad that I read it and knew what was coming up.

Username hidden
(796 posts)
Cj, I honestly thought they were going to turn Merle into the Governor. They had the perfect set-up without having to explain how he lost a hand in the way the governor does in the GN.

I'm both really looking forward to, and at the same time really kinda wary of, how they will deal with Lori and the baby after what they did with Shane and Dale.

As for Kirkman making the statements that he didn't want to follow his own story, the truth is he wanted to deviate slightly to build out some of the characters better, but not take it on a completely different tangent like the CDC. That was all AMC's idea when it got pitched to them originally. It was too bleak and grim and they thought no one would watch it after 6 episodes. So to appease them and to gain a potentially lengthy contract of shows that would eventually make it into syndication, he modified the story to keep hope alive and it just made his rabid fan base go ape-shit. Other, non-comic inclined people started reading the GN (which was his original intention anyway) but then they started bitching too. The whole reason it's back on track is due to the writers finally giving up trying to turn a horror flick into a Saturday afternoon special for little Billy and Susie and write it like it's already written.

Why screw with perfection? The GN's are some of the best fiction written in the last decade. The fact that they happen to be considered "comic books" is just icing on the cake.

Long Beach CA
Username hidden
(1755 posts)
Pandora, I think that the governors is gong to be a totally different person. They can't do what happened to Rick on the show. Just wouldn't work. The creator said he was changing things up anyway so those of us who have read it will still be guessing. I wish I wouldn't have tread it, I like the show a lot better. Never have been into comic books anyway.

Username hidden
(796 posts)
The governor is one sick twisted dude in the Graphic Novel. I honestly don't know how they are going to tone it down enough for television and still make it relevant. Once it's revealed to you guys I'll let you in on what his character was based on.

Long Beach CA
Username hidden
(1755 posts)
I love it! I am intrigued by this town. Not only that, what is the mayor or whoever's problem!!

San Marcos TX
Username hidden
(23995 posts)
interesting series, I am thankfully all caught up today on it. All I have to do is watch Sunday's episode tonight before the debate. There are good things after all about a rainy monday

Burlingham NY
Username hidden
(9680 posts)
cjf and i plan on fucking through the apocalypse. Just sayin lol

San Marcos TX
Username hidden
(23995 posts)
Fjep...

I completely agree. I'm happier now than I was during the second half of the first season (lame filler) and the first half of the second season (a story that didn't need to be stretched out over 4 episodes to make it's point), but they really screwed up the story when they tried to give it hope.

For anyone playing the at-home-game, "The walking dead" doesn't refer to zombies. The walking dead is the living people who survived the initial outbreak and are now only prolonging the inevitable outcome of an infection that lives inside every still-breathing human on the planet. It's a pretty moving moment in the graphic novel when Rick finally makes the connection that the survivors are actually walking dead. They handled it really poorly in the show. In fact, the whole CDC nonsense doesn't even exist in the graphic novel.

IMO, they handle a lot of stuff in the show poorly. Don't get me wrong it's still great television, wonderfully acted, and at times really shocking, but the source material it's based off of is miles and miles better in every respect.

Long Beach CA
Username hidden
(1755 posts)
And what is up with her preggy belly? it looks ridiculously fake, in one scene her belly button is fully popped, in another, when her shirt is hiked, her belly button is back in?!?! yes, women pay attention to shit like that ;). I miss Sean :(

Allenhurst NJ
Username hidden
(16378 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Start   51 to 60 of 67   End
TOPIC: The Walking Dead New Season