The Walking Dead New Season : Swingers Discussion 2101921031
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsOpen ForumThe Walking Dead New Season
TOPIC: The Walking Dead New Season
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Start   31 to 40 of 67   End
User Details are only visible to members.
What about the Owl? Was that this season or last? wouldn't it have been infected as well? Hasn't it been implied they were hunting and or fishing? Especially since things change after death wouldn't they want to stay away from eating flesh?

I would think they would want to become vegeterians in light of the situation LOL

Burlingham NY
Username hidden
(9693 posts)
KAT - good point. Only animals seen are dead ones or all the live ones last season on the farm.

A bunch of walker animals would be a lot of trouble for them! LOL

Agreed, the psycho dog-zombies in "I am Legend" were freaky - same problem, how do you defend against animals that move quicker than the walkers? Or would they just amble/stumble along like most walkers?

Jacksonville FL
Username hidden
(2271 posts)
Show was excellent! Regarding livestock...I don't think animals can be infected. Has the show shown any animals that were? That would be creepy. Kind of like the freaky dogs in I Am Legend with Will Smith.

Kat

Username hidden
(1164 posts)
one silly point I cannot get around, If everyone ( everything ) is infected.... how can they eat meat or livestock? isn't the meat then infected too? couldn't that make cause them to get sick and die? --------------------------- They are all infected already too....does make you wonder?

Jacksonville FL
Username hidden
(2271 posts)
I'm glad I read it, although I can't help but fanboy bitch when stuff gets added that doesn't add any real meat to the story...

As an aside, have any of you watched the webisodes on AMC . c o m? The one between last season and this one was really good (And co-starred Artz from LOST). Something to check out if you haven't already.

Long Beach CA
Username hidden
(1757 posts)
Lost, I'm glad its going a different way. I was kissed that I read it. Now I'm torn between reading the rest or just letting it go. Maybe I'll wait till after the show is over.

Username hidden
(796 posts)
I know, but damn!

Username hidden
(23992 posts)
Pandora, that's an easy one. It's the grips. They are probably working as interns on the set, but at least it's experience for them.

All joking aside, I don't think that Woodbury will be half of what it was. They are still doing a great job though. Keeps us that have read it on our toes.

Username hidden
(796 posts)
Here's another for you Looking...

Who's cutting the grass and keeping up with the landscaping in the zombie infested areas?

Long Beach CA
Username hidden
(1757 posts)
one silly point I cannot get around, If everyone ( everything ) is infected.... how can they eat meat or livestock? isn't the meat then infected too? couldn't that make cause them to get sick and die?

great show all the same

Burlingham NY
Username hidden
(9693 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Start   31 to 40 of 67   End
TOPIC: The Walking Dead New Season