The Walking Dead New Season : Swingers Discussion 2101921021
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsOpen ForumThe Walking Dead New Season
TOPIC: The Walking Dead New Season
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Start   21 to 30 of 67   End
User Details are only visible to members.
@Kat...

I'd humbly advise against it. The story arcs don't quite line up and the people who exist in one don't exist in the other. You may find yourself wondering why the show didn't follow more of the original story. (I don't want you, like so many others who love the show to become jaded like those of us who've read the graphic novels.

Or if you do, ONLY read the Compendium #1 or read up to the graphic novel #10. I think that catches you up to where they are now, or leaves off right before they meet the Governor. The rest may give too much away. IMO, It's a fantastic read and exceptionally well written. The fact that it's all done in black and white gives it even more creepy-ness.

If you've got a hankerin' for a quick read along the same lines, go pick up World War Z.

Long Beach CA
Username hidden
(1757 posts)
Thanks for the info, Bayou. I'm toying with the idea of reading the comic.

Kat

Username hidden
(1164 posts)
They haven't explained in the show yet. Milton touched on it at the breakfast table. That maybe as far as they go with it.

Username hidden
(796 posts)
Have they not explained why she had the chained zombies? In the graphic novel, Michonne is introduced and practically dispatches them on the same page. They were just means to an end in the GN, much like covering ones self in zombie guts to move unobstructed through a herd of them. Trained geeks, as it were...

Long Beach CA
Username hidden
(1757 posts)
Thanks, CJ. Ok, when I think about it, the group hasn't come across too many animals. I think the writers, on the whole, are doing a great job.

The part of Michonne...I get that she's supposed to be bad-ass, but I think the way she's always scowling at everyone is too over the top. It starts to become comical. Guess she wasn't as attached to her chained buds as I thought : )

Kat

Username hidden
(1164 posts)
Kat the owl was pretty calm. A little too calm. Darryll got within 5 feet of it probably and it just looked at him. So he shot it and they ate it. Maybe that's why everyone is infected. Everyone eats meat, so it got them. Except for vegetarians and they may have been taken put in the beginning buy walkers.

Username hidden
(796 posts)
What owl, I don't remember an owl?? Was there a freaky owl?!

Right, IB20...the farm would kill chickens, I think, to feed the walkers in the barn. I miss Shane but seems they've introduced some interesting characters. Damn, the fish tanks, lol. Reminded me of a scene from one of Anne Rice's books.

Kat

Username hidden
(1164 posts)
And they were hunting the deer last season when Carl was shot...

Jacksonville FL
Username hidden
(2271 posts)
Ok but they were eating Possibly infected meat then.... This is where I have issues .

Burlingham NY
Username hidden
(9693 posts)
The owl was last season. Darryll ran into looking for the girl. Andrea and her sister were fishing in the first season.

Username hidden
(796 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Start   21 to 30 of 67   End
TOPIC: The Walking Dead New Season