The Unofficial Busted Knuckle Garage : Swingers Discussion 1899711081
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsOpen ForumThe Unofficial Busted Knuckle Garage
TOPIC: The Unofficial Busted Knuckle Garage
GoTo Page: Less ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... More 
Start   81 to 90 of 579   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Seriously Melvin, think I would just go for the best value for the $$$, regardless of model. . My twins will start driving next month and got them a 1993 accord with low miles from a neighbor for $1800, just because its a good deal...

Put In Bay OH

Username hidden
(123 posts)
".if your mechanic is trying to sell you a muffler belt, prior to greasing/servicing the muffler bearings first,"Don't forget about those knifferin pins can't have those going dry.

Downingtown PA

Username hidden
(1119 posts)
Melvin, get a Ford....sad what our government has done to the Moraine Ohio plant and shutting down so many dealerships...forced chrysler to merge with piece of shit Fiat....only one American car company didn't take the welfare, so they get our full support...Very high quality too... Spent my whole Saturday night researching the headlight maintenance and there is virtually none...

Ever heard of balancing ? Just drill small holes near the top of the lense, fill them up with water, and add some juice...

Put In Bay OH

Username hidden
(123 posts)
SA, sorry, good and I had a conversation in another forum section (holding out for at least 85 million billion).. Don't worry, at 42, I still subscribe to the communication I've always known...as in, instead of the #2, I use to, too or two...I use, "you are" or "you're" instead of "ur"... Not hard 2 spell, unless ur illiterate ! Old school....with you SA ! Keep those knuckles clean this weekend !!!

Put In Bay OH

Username hidden
(123 posts)
Thanks guys, I'm really enjoying seeing folks have fun... However, your banter is too quick for me to participate.. Over 50 and cognitive in question...lol

San Antonio TX

Username hidden
(7891 posts)
OK, 99 million billion. Cash. USDs. $5 to $20 denominations. Final offer.

BTW, the spreadsheet comes with a lifetime supply of Trojans for your lap[top].

Brooklyn Park MN

Username hidden
(3843 posts)
Hey now, I have nitrogen inflation and have a double female fitting for nitrogen rotation/transfer of air..we let the air out of one, then force the air from the inflated tire to the next. We keep running out for some reason. . We taught the dog to chase his tail too...just makes sense, ya' know ?

Put In Bay OH

Username hidden
(123 posts)
Never got a counter offer on the spread sheet for my offer of 80 million billion...if your mechanic is trying to sell you a muffler belt, prior to greasing/servicing the muffler bearings first, you may want to question him....I have furnace tape here, so I can "fix up" that muffler real nice...

Put In Bay OH

Username hidden
(123 posts)
"tough not to laugh at the younger dude on the side of the road waiting for the wrecker driver to come change his tire"

That's what you get for not rotating the air in your tires regularly. I'm sure glad I have a good mechanic who does that kind of stuff for me- and reminds me about doing the routine maintenance. He just sent me an email reminding me my muffler belt needs to be adjusted again. It's hard to believe it's been 5,000 miles already.

Brooklyn Park MN

Username hidden
(3843 posts)
Thanks again, its good to communicate with guys who know some things...I'm nice and respectful to everyone, but as a regular guy, it's tough not to laugh at the younger dude on the side of the road waiting for the wrecker driver to come change his tire...little 5'1" wifey can manage...twin son/daughter 15 y/o that WILL learn the basics too.

Put In Bay OH

Username hidden
(123 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... More 
Start   81 to 90 of 579   End
TOPIC: The Unofficial Busted Knuckle Garage