The Unofficial Busted Knuckle Garage : Swingers Discussion 1899711071
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsOpen ForumThe Unofficial Busted Knuckle Garage
TOPIC: The Unofficial Busted Knuckle Garage
GoTo Page: Less ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... More 
Start   71 to 80 of 579   End
User Details are only visible to members.
What is the bolt pattern on your truck? Might have what you need laying around in the garage.

Tomball TX

Username hidden
(51 posts)
Do a web search in 4x4 magazines and manufacturing shops. They do this all the time and suppliers are out there for just about anything automotive. Kinda scary that a tire shop would offer such a service as, machining a part.

Go online and get one from a supplier that makes them. Might save your life!

San Antonio TX

Username hidden
(7870 posts)
Ok tough Question- I have an 02 Chevy 1 ton Dual wheel Utility body truck , I need a Taller tire , So when I replaced the tires last fall we put on 235-85 R 16's all the way around, yesterday I noticed I had one side bulging while pulling a loaded trailer, an inner tire had hit a screw. I ended up limping it home so this morning I went to a local tire shop and as they are repairing the Tire show me the Effect of the tires rubbing or touching when I am under a load. So right away they wanted me to buy new tires 6 of them. I instructed them to do the repair , and went to my regular shop, and showed them the issue when I am under a load. So we discussed that I need a spacer between the wheels on the rear 1/4" will suffice , But the shop would rather I put in a 1/2 " spacer. any Idea where I can find such an Item? My shop is willing to make one , but was wondering it is something anyone has ever heard of?

If this is something I can find it will save me @1300.00 and Stop me from throwing out 6 tires with @ 12,000 miles on them.

Ps - it is a 4 wheel drive so my tires all have to match , that was the suggestion from the Tire dealer at first.

Burlingham NY

Username hidden
(9620 posts)
Just make a careful choice, shop around, even If you have to keep a rental...BTW, not big soccer fans, but life here in cowtown is a bit better when our teams do well ;)

Worthington OH

Username hidden
(123 posts)
"My dad's a TV repairman....he's got a killer set of a tools...."

Worthington OH

Username hidden
(123 posts)
Cpl, good call on the dealer...usually a better chance of getting concessions after the fact....most have decent on premise service depts. With capable technicians... Check the a/c Melv...the must in a Chrysler dash means a bad A/C evsp coil... Demand a new battery...see if they'll work with you...be wary of extended warranties...key words....free " covered repairs"....

Worthington OH

Username hidden
(123 posts)
1st problem is you went into a mom and pop dealer. Normally I'd advocate supporting the small business, but the rare exception is when it comes to buying a car. Give me a "brand name" Toyota or Chevy or whatever dealership any day. Your salesman will still likely be an idiot, but you're still probably getting better service and a more reliable vehicle.

2nd problem is that salesmen/women are rarely technical experts on the products they sell. In other words, they aren't mechanics. Expecting a salesperson to have automotive knowledge beyond the features of the vehicle you're looking at (which should be listed on the window) is setting the bar extremely high.

T

Danville PA

Username hidden
(3162 posts)
The Cuda is coming back in 2015 to replace the Challenger.

caranddriver. com/features/2015-srt-barracuda-future-cars

My initial reaction is that I don't like it. It has more of a foreign look to it than a classic American muscle car. I loved the look of the Challenger when Dodge brought it back. Same goes for the redesigned Mustang back in 2005. The short lived revival of the GTO pissed me off something fierce (it looked like a suped up Sunfire) and if this is the body style that Chrystler sticks with, then I'm pretty sure I'll end up hating it, too.

T

Danville PA

Username hidden
(3162 posts)
Hot Rod time!!!

San Antonio TX

Username hidden
(7870 posts)
Therugo, you got me worried about those knifferin pins...I will locate them and be sure to maintain them.. can't believe i neglected them...

Worthington OH

Username hidden
(123 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... More 
Start   71 to 80 of 579   End
TOPIC: The Unofficial Busted Knuckle Garage