Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions Open Forum The Unofficial Busted Knuckle Garage
TOPIC: The Unofficial Busted Knuckle Garage
GoTo Page: Less ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... More 
Start   61 to 70 of 587   End
User Details are only visible to members.
I want to go to the Mustang show this week-end in pinup clothes and do pictures, but can't :(

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(17877 posts)
The spacers Came in yesterday and although the 1/2" does the trick, I only get 6 - 3/4 Turns on each stud, So now I am trying to find studs Longer than I have on the truck. I also ordered 1/4" spacers to see if that will do the trick as well.

the 1/2" plates work great, but Depending on what I read I want to see at the minimum 7 full turns , and others Want to see 8 full turns .

What a pain in the ass, So tomorrow I have to go to a specialty shop and see if they can find the studs.

Burlingham NY
Username hidden
(9724 posts)
If they like the wagon, they're gonna totally freak out when I get the truck done!

Motor is ready to sit between the frame rails and fitted with a custom 3" exhaust.

Rear end is getting prepped for powder and when it comes back, make a roller out of the chassis and get started on the body..

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(8085 posts)
Lately I am finding my old hot rod turning up on my FaceBook news feeds. One post showed I was on the list as a candidate for 2013 tri-5 hotrod of the year. The other has me as a candidate for a 2014 calender.

Too funny.. I'm honored, but that just too funny!!

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(8085 posts)
Now you made me go look at the tires on the truck in the driveway- 225 70R 19.5. Also stamped "Made in Germany".

I guess the Germans learned a lesson from the Battle of the Bulge.

Brooklyn Park MN
Username hidden
(3975 posts)
Good- The areas I drive I believe it or not need that extra inch of ground clearance for my Axles, Street tires won't cut it with Red clay and Mud I deal with on some of the developments I travel through.

with my choice of tire I rarely use 4wheel drive, but it is handy in the spring and late winter.

I generally don't like to run this truck in the winter Due to the weight, stopping in icy conditions tend to be not worth taking it out , I have lighter vehicles for that.

Burlingham NY
Username hidden
(9724 posts)
Good- I have the General AT2 grabbers, 85-235-16 10 ply . They just bulge enough at the base, I never noticed it until I had a flat on an inner tire the other day, They were touching at that point .

When I went for the tire repair that is when the tire shop pointed all of this out to me, The DOT in my area are ball busters to the extreme ( huge Cash cow for the state), Getting stopped for this would gain me between 1000,-1500.00 fine plus a red tagged vehicle that is towed by the Service of their choice. So a bad day could cost me over 2 grand.

Burlingham NY
Username hidden
(9724 posts)
Melvin, I have a Class B CDL, I really don't need it anymore , but it is one of those things I keep just in case the need arises .

Burlingham NY
Username hidden
(9724 posts)
One of my Fords with duals needs 2 rear tires. Luckily it's not a 4x4, so I'm just going to replace the rear 4. I've never owned a 4x4 dually, and it's tough to find a 4x2 (or would that be a 6x4?) on a lot. They're all 4x4s Usually I have to order a 4x2. or look a long time. I've never gotten one stuck, so why get the extra shaft if I don't need it?

The truck was loaded to just about it's legal weight of 18,000 lbs today, and the tires didn't even look close to touching. Hell, they hardly bulge sideways.

Brooklyn Park MN
Username hidden
(3975 posts)
75 pounds of air, And I run Around w/ @ 9500 +/- Pounds. I can carry up to 12k. today it is sitting with @ 11000, with the trailer fully loaded adds another 7500.

Burlingham NY
Username hidden
(9724 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... More 
Start   61 to 70 of 587   End
TOPIC: The Unofficial Busted Knuckle Garage