The Unofficial Busted Knuckle Garage : Swingers Discussion 18997110471
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsOpen ForumThe Unofficial Busted Knuckle Garage
TOPIC: The Unofficial Busted Knuckle Garage
GoTo Page: Less ... 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 ... More 
Start   471 to 480 of 587   End
User Details are only visible to members.
WooHoo

Found an add on eBay for a fat bob gas tank locally up for auction. Contacted seller, went by to pick it up. By the time I had left the property, I had scored powder work for one of his custom hand fabricated choppers.

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(8031 posts)
Oh .. I dont need that link. Here's what I have always known: "Adjustable toe rods in the rear allow the driver to tune the chassis to any individual's driving characteristics, style, and experience. The amount of Toe-in and -out will allow the rear tires to respond according to each driver's needs. STANCE Rear Toe Rods are a must for any serious driver looking to maximize control over their toe specs"

BULLSHIT!! thanks for link and the education. I think I was also just looking for a way to pick on you. My bad!

Livermore CA
Username hidden
(3667 posts)
I sent you the link... I omtted the http and the www and the dot com to the post here

Augusta NJ
Username hidden
(16055 posts)
Well of course I can't even put that link in my browser... BUT I believe you. Really glad I didn't put my 2 cents in the front end problem and say, "Just buy new tires and sell it."

Livermore CA
Username hidden
(3667 posts)
3 ws .stance-usa dot com /sus/images/stories/chassis/stnc-Z33-toe-rods.jpg

Augusta NJ
Username hidden
(16055 posts)
Joan .. too cool you got your baby back! Nice truck! PG.. my kiddos got a sunfire that I think has that Vibe beat in miles. THANKS to all the experts here it's still running. Man you guys are F'N GREAT with the troubleshooting! If you don't figure out that front end.. I would sell it. LOl I've never heard of a "toe rod" SLG.. I gotta get one of those.. I think. Got a web site? LOL I would help SA with the electical problem which I'm sort of decent in but SHIT..Thereugo knows his/her F'N shit! NICE POST!

Livermore CA
Username hidden
(3667 posts)
Sa check the light in the sun visors . I have known a few people who have had the lighting wires go bad. Lights stay on, battery dies. Unless you are inside the car and see the light peering through the slots when the lights are out, you would never know. Just a thought....

Augusta NJ
Username hidden
(16055 posts)
Also do a diode ripple test with the dvom set to ac volts this time(sorry I believe I neglegted to say on voltage drop test it is set to dc). Connect the positive lead of the dvom to pos at the alternator with engine running I tend to do this both with consumers on and off.Any reading more than .5v would indicate a rectifier issue.

Downingtown PA
Username hidden
(1124 posts)
I would do a voltage drop on both the ground circuit and the positive,to do a voltage drop you would put a dvom (digital volt ohm meter)set meter on v take while the car is running and all consumers on,put one lead (dosent matter which youll have either a + or - will mean the same thing)put that lead to the place where alt positive lead is attached at the alt and the other to the battery.The reading on the dvom should be less than a volt any reading on the meter + or - indicates that ammount of voltage loss on that circuit.Do the same from both alternator case to - battery post and neg battery post to the place where cable is connected at the block.

Downingtown PA
Username hidden
(1124 posts)
04 Pontiac Montana  14.2 volts under load Battery light and idiot lights come on at idle, headlights would start to dim. Alternator made a clicking sound and appeared to be arcing within the windings. Basically appears to be a short in the system, but he has no idea where to start!

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(8031 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 ... More 
Start   471 to 480 of 587   End
TOPIC: The Unofficial Busted Knuckle Garage