The Unofficial Busted Knuckle Garage : Swingers Discussion 1899711041
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsOpen ForumThe Unofficial Busted Knuckle Garage
TOPIC: The Unofficial Busted Knuckle Garage
GoTo Page: Less ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... More 
Start   41 to 50 of 587   End
User Details are only visible to members.
I've had her since 2000, she had been a delight to drive. Her motor only has 50k Real workhorse in her day.

Burlingham NY
Username hidden
(9680 posts)
No it's a Chevy, 1998 2500, and she has been losing her battle to the Brine they put on the roads here now

Burlingham NY
Username hidden
(9680 posts)
Bought a ford eh lookin?

Downingtown PA
Username hidden
(1124 posts)
Melvin they have hit pretty much every area along the front of our property. And I'm afraid if I did that they would just launch into the field off them.

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(17720 posts)
Melvin ,we know several people who have done just that, One Couple We know ended up purchasing 10 concrete barriersthat stack upon one another , after the last person who failed to navigate a hairpin turn and ended up in thier living room...<br /> The town cited them @ a week after the barriers were installed , but later dropped the citation after a hearing with the zoning board.

Burlingham NY
Username hidden
(9680 posts)
Toledo it is operator error. They take the curve in front of our farm way to fast for the car to handle. Of course the worst one was the almost new blue mustang that took out 8 posts (yes POSTS not rails) and ended up looking like a pin cushion with all the rails sticking out of it. Including one that almost took out the drivers head. Its bad when even the cop that ends up writing up most of these wants to help you petition for a guard rail. So far no one has been seriously hurt.

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(17720 posts)
I just paid for my anual service on my plow truck today, complete with tune up....

I guess I should have pulled the pluge last spring , because my mechanic spent almost 3 hours removing the plugs which had almost rottedaway from theRoad salt that accumulated over the years...

Burlingham NY
Username hidden
(9680 posts)
Yikes PG, that sounds like an "operator error", moreso than the vehicle itself.

Toledo OH
Username hidden
(1422 posts)
I have a complaint about Saturns...I have had two of them take out large parts of my pasture fence, leaving pieces of car everywhere...

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(17720 posts)
speaking of brake pads..... there was an accident in a neighboring town Where The driver of one vehicle had NO brake pads on the rear of his vehicle, traveling at a high rate of speed thus causing his car to veer out of control causing a fatality ( his own).

I guess this should be a WTF was he thinking .

Burlingham NY
Username hidden
(9680 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... More 
Start   41 to 50 of 587   End
TOPIC: The Unofficial Busted Knuckle Garage