The Unofficial Busted Knuckle Garage : Swingers Discussion 18997110391
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsOpen ForumThe Unofficial Busted Knuckle Garage
TOPIC: The Unofficial Busted Knuckle Garage
GoTo Page: Less ... 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 ... More 
Start   391 to 400 of 587   End
User Details are only visible to members.
"Funny I can still remember my Dad's 55 Holiday Oldsmobile."

The first car I remember my mom having was a 54 Oldsmobile Super 88.

Lakeside CA
Username hidden
(17354 posts)
Leave it to tbr to lobb an insult,anyway boink,on your olds alero.Did you rotate the tires side to side or back to front? If you simply went back to front it is still likely a tire pull issue as a rear tire can cause a pull in some cases or I have seen 2 pulling tires on one side before.Your alero only has 2 adjustable angles toe (not a directional angle) and camber, if camber was out to a degree to cause a hard pull I would think you would have obvious wear on the edge of the tire.Caster, the angle that most effects a car going straight down the road is not adjustable in this case and if it is off by much something is bent.

Downingtown PA
Username hidden
(1124 posts)
Funny I can still remember my Dad's 55 Holiday Oldsmobile. He finally broke down and replaced it with a 64 88 Oldsmobile.

Sanford NC
Username hidden
(19241 posts)
"I have a 2002 Oldsmobile Alero."

Well, there's your problem right there...

Lakeside CA
Username hidden
(17354 posts)
Greg you can have your 1911 ceramic coated ~~ Duracoat makes the product but it should be applied by a professional. The coating is much thinner than powder coating, and just as tough. The slide and receiver is heated but not to critical levels.

Sanford NC
Username hidden
(19241 posts)
The beauty of powder coating is the fact that it's tough. We are ceramic coating receivers and barrels but at no point have we powdered any part of a weapon. As I stated before, if it's a static display I see no problem with it!

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(8016 posts)
Well you would not really be heating the barrel , just the slide and the frame. so I am not sure how it really would effect the weapons use ( regarding the pressures).

I would not recomend having this done by just any machine shop or body shop ( no offense to any of those Operations). but buy a certified gunsmith.

Burlingham NY
Username hidden
(9680 posts)
Maybe he is talking about the stock. I would never shoot a gun that had the barrel done up. Even if it was purple ;)

Augusta NJ
Username hidden
(16055 posts)
Greg

We are venturing into the world of high temp ceramics and we have done a few guns with ceramic. However, I would not shoot a gun that has been powder coated! I have no idea how it would respond under pressure or if the heat would warp it!

If it's for display purposes, yes, it can be coated if you fully disassemble it first!

Hope that helps!

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(8016 posts)
sa_inter.... have you ever powdercoated any guns? Im looking to get a 1911 done in purple for the wife... i know its off topic

Lancaster NY
Username hidden
(25 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 ... More 
Start   391 to 400 of 587   End
TOPIC: The Unofficial Busted Knuckle Garage