The Unofficial Busted Knuckle Garage : Swingers Discussion 18997110361
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsOpen ForumThe Unofficial Busted Knuckle Garage
TOPIC: The Unofficial Busted Knuckle Garage
GoTo Page: Less ... 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 ... More 
Start   361 to 370 of 587   End
User Details are only visible to members.
UGO's advice is appreciated, seriously I was not trying to attack the guy. I hope he comes back both in politics and this thread. I just think a little humor goes along way to make the forums more fun.

Sanford NC
Username hidden
(19526 posts)
We've had our 2000 Alero since 2001 and while I think it's a lemon of a car it does get 30 mpg on long trips and does tow ok too considering it's a 4 cylinder. Fire away with Alero questions. I fix it myself and have had lots of quirks to deal with. But it still runs pretty darn good. I just wish it would quit having power window issues but alas I know it's a design flaw.

Hendersonville TN
Username hidden
(1188 posts)
Off topic: Ugo, I appreciate reading input from knowledgeable people like you. And SA, I appreciate the threads you start. I hope both of you keep it up. (but I reserve my right to disagree with Ugo in the political threads. Lol)

Belle Chasse LA
Username hidden
(10938 posts)
Have no idea what your implying and honestly dont care.

Downingtown PA
Username hidden
(1128 posts)
This started with me trying to help someone with a diagnostic problem, I get attacked.Done no biggie ,no cost here for me I wont need any forums assisstance on any problems. I wont be offering any of mine out, the fact is I reached out to help with vast professional knowledge and had to go on the defense.lt is not in my best interest and wont happen again I will move on and allow you to claim your rightful place as ruler and leader of the forums and I will just go back to fixing cars and writing bills. I am just a blue collar guy that owns a garage and likes to help folks but then they have your expertise to fall back on ,so have at it Ill just sit to the side and watch and learn.

Downingtown PA
Username hidden
(1128 posts)
TUG, chill out, for a conservative you are way to much on the edge. I don't watch the show but for some reason you have this idea that everybody who rides a bike is a badass. Maybe this guy you are talking about is as bad and short fused as you claim. So what?

Most everybody else has a sense of humor, again I am not trying to get into a pissing match with you. I just think you put way too much into TBR's comment. Personally I will save the dramatics for the election, but if you want to take all this personal be my guest.

Sanford NC
Username hidden
(19526 posts)
Fj you have know Idea ,you may know a reality show host I dont care,this person is t a forgotten soldier with a bellyfull of hate and went to the gangs to vent. He has for the most part overcome it but I will fuckin gaurantee it if he saw you compare him to some reality tv fuck he wouldnt react well.You can name someplace that you assume we all know probably from some reality tv show,those guys arnt there and I am sure dont watch.To say I dont relate well to people and that you undoubtably would be such a fit with a person like this that you can insult them would be dangerous,I do relate with this person bcause of mutual respect.

Downingtown PA
Username hidden
(1128 posts)
Nice!

Fullerton CA
Username hidden
(17378 posts)
"Miata's are chick cars ~~ let me guess TBR - red?"

Yep.

And my Mercedes is suspect, too. It's white...

That's great, M. What is it?

Fullerton CA
Username hidden
(17378 posts)
Miata's are chick cars ~~ let me guess TBR - red?

Sanford NC
Username hidden
(19526 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 ... More 
Start   361 to 370 of 587   End
TOPIC: The Unofficial Busted Knuckle Garage