The Unofficial Busted Knuckle Garage : Swingers Discussion 18997110361
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsOpen ForumThe Unofficial Busted Knuckle Garage
TOPIC: The Unofficial Busted Knuckle Garage
GoTo Page: Less ... 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 ... More 
Start   361 to 370 of 579   End
User Details are only visible to members.
"Miata's are chick cars ~~ let me guess TBR - red?"

Yep.

And my Mercedes is suspect, too. It's white...

That's great, M. What is it?

Lakeside CA

Username hidden
(17244 posts)
Miata's are chick cars ~~ let me guess TBR - red?

Sanford NC

Username hidden
(19231 posts)
Sorry SA.

Had it been any other car, I would have said the same thing. I have made jokes about M's Mercedes. Hell, I call my Miata a chick car, and I love that car...

Lakeside CA

Username hidden
(17244 posts)
Well I know if I a person that has him over for dinner insuted his bike he would successfully beat the fuck out of me if I didnt shoot him, mabe less than if you did but soundly nonetheless. The idea that insulting people is fun and how us motorheads behave is quite misguided ,at least from my limited all my adult life exposure to techs and shops.I have though witnessed and at times even been part of (before I signed the checks)the altercations that have arisin from such an idea.

Downingtown PA

Username hidden
(1119 posts)
First off sorry SA:/

Second UGO if I ever get out that way I would be happy to bullshit with him and would bet that we would both joke about each other. Maybe he is that way with you, he might even be that way with me but I doubt it.

Like TBR said someone off the street with no creds that starts shit yea they might get an education. What I am trying to tell you is that bikers in particular have a sense of humor and pick on each other for any number of reasons. I suggest you stay out of restaurants like Dick's where they make it a point to fuck with you. And it is a popular restaurant with bikers.

Like I tried to tell you if this had been politics I would be screwing with TBR over his remark, but this is not politics. I would bet if Melvin comes back he will think nothing of it. Now hopefully we can get back to our regular programming.

Sanford NC

Username hidden
(19231 posts)
Some people believe the way to masculinity is to insult other folks and since a garage is about as mancavish as it gets and this is a garage forum.I do have to say I have spent my entire life in professional garages and am usually welcome .Not feelin the love,of course my policy of not insulting folks keeps me from being sent to the forum penelty box.

Downingtown PA

Username hidden
(1119 posts)
Geeesh

Go take a break for a few days and the shit starts in here again.

Maybe I should just delete it and start over in a group so I can have more control over who's trying to shit in my yard!

WTF is the matter with y'all?

San Antonio TX

Username hidden
(7892 posts)
"All this from a comment about someone insulting someones ride well here it is this master tech w L1 will never offfer 1 bit of a suggestion to anyone in this forum again it is quite not worth it."

I think someone needs their binky...

Lakeside CA

Username hidden
(17244 posts)
Gotta tell ya didnt watch soa dont know what that is I do know this guy very very well,has braces on his feet went thru hell for 2 years and wont talk about it.Stands 6' 4" if you want to give it a shot I would be more than happy to call the abulance for ya. I have been around bike guys and car guys all my life and have owned a garage for 16 years .Not a one note worthy or on tv,well other than rapid roy the stock car boy from a Jim croce tune lol.I own some collectables and hold some shows as well this is stupid bs. All this from a comment about someone insulting someones ride well here it is this master tech w L1 will never offfer 1 bit of a suggestion to anyone in this forum again it is quite not worth it.

Downingtown PA

Username hidden
(1119 posts)
I would amend your statement just a bit, FJ.

Were I, who doesn't ride, and doesn't know any of these guys, goes up and starts talking shit about a HA's bike, I don't know that I would get out of there without some serious damage.

You, who have, could easily get away with it...

Lakeside CA

Username hidden
(17244 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 ... More 
Start   361 to 370 of 579   End
TOPIC: The Unofficial Busted Knuckle Garage