The Unofficial Busted Knuckle Garage : Swingers Discussion 18997110101
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsOpen ForumThe Unofficial Busted Knuckle Garage
TOPIC: The Unofficial Busted Knuckle Garage
GoTo Page: Less ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... More 
Start   101 to 110 of 579   End
User Details are only visible to members.
UPDATE: Full frame off restoration of Deanna's, 55 Chevy 3100, Big Window Pickup is in full motion. Frame is repaired and prepped for powder coat. Motor will stay on the shelf until frame is back in the shop.

Still can't believe she gave it back to me.. She PREFER'S to be a passenger instead of a driver.. Oh well, gonna get used regardless and will be a one off project once completed. A handful of powder coated custom colors!

She gave it back to me once I decided to build a non twin turbo motor. Did I just get played or what? lol

San Antonio TX

Username hidden
(7870 posts)
"Maybe next Spring I'll do all new pads"

That's what she said.

Belle Chasse LA

Username hidden
(10353 posts)
The new Prius is a very sensible car. Well made, good reliability, outstanding gas mileage, excellent safety. I tried my best to get my baby daughter one earlier thus year, but she just had to have the SUV look. So we settled on a KIA Sorento. It cost less than the Prius, a savings that will be eaten up after 2-3 years of higher gas consumption. Still, it's been a decent car for her, so far.

Belle Chasse LA

Username hidden
(10353 posts)
Worse!

A Honda Pilot.

Colts Neck NJ

Username hidden
(16520 posts)
What did ya get, a KIA? Lol

San Antonio TX

Username hidden
(7870 posts)
Old Betsy is gone. After 10 years of service my ML500 has been replaced, for a Japanese piece of kaka!!!

Colts Neck NJ

Username hidden
(16520 posts)
Changing the water pump on a Dodge diesel on the side of a highway isn't much fun. Just say'n.

Woodville TX

Username hidden
(244 posts)
Va diagnostics is what I do , wrenching is more for the techs but I will do that when we get busy . You wont find me interjecting into a computer repair forum because it is not what I do. Like most are with cars I can use a computer I don't know how it works . I know how cars work . Don't take this the wrong way Melvin you said you have the same skills I do if I handed you a 4 channel lab scope and said lets take a peek at the maf waveform on that buick I am pretty sure I would just get that look . I also have to say if you leave a ball joint loose oops, you goofed own up to it, and it is still scary. Sometime's I get deep into things and over someones head because I do this every single day. We have certain people trolling the boards that say cruel and angry things those are the ones that cost expert advise from coming along. And yes on this topic I am an expert the kind that courts ask to testify .but I don't.

Downingtown PA

Username hidden
(1119 posts)
ummm....I have no clue. I'm literally one of those here are my keys, here is my credit card, fix it sort of girls. I will call Woody tomorrow and find out. Yes my mechanics name is Woody lol.

Louisville KY

Username hidden
(16986 posts)
ok we all know I most pose pretty with cars and trucks and drive them I really don't know squat about what makes them run. This that SA said " fuel and air delivery involving" seems to be to me what is happening. And it scares me when he is doing this "choking" thing to press harder on the gas in fear that I'm making it worse or harming the engine. Now of course one of the ways to make that not happen is not stop at the mailbox...

The not wanting to start has me a bit concerned as well, but that has been an on going thing for a bit. He just needs a minute to warm up and spring to life. I guess a visit to my local mechanic needed. Its not like I can work on him anyway.

Louisville KY

Username hidden
(16986 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... More 
Start   101 to 110 of 579   End
TOPIC: The Unofficial Busted Knuckle Garage