The Unofficial Busted Knuckle Garage : Swingers Discussion 18997110101
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsOpen ForumThe Unofficial Busted Knuckle Garage
TOPIC: The Unofficial Busted Knuckle Garage
GoTo Page: Less ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... More 
Start   101 to 110 of 587   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Bumping for newbie!

Carrie

Corpus Christi TX
Username hidden
(17895 posts)
I agree with keeping the original look. I plan to keep my truck as original as it can possibly look, however what's hidden will be modern and if the twin turbos do not go on, it will be FE.

I hope I can stay on track and not go overboard having fun. I am my own client this time around, so it's going to be tough..

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(8056 posts)
No current pics (I've got plenty from about 20 years ago when it was sort of running and needed less work) but I can probably snap a few to show it's current condition. Problem is that I didn't have the want or even means to lug it around the country while I was in the military, so it's been sitting under a tarp in my mom's barn since 1994.

So yeah, it's pretty far gone I think. The frame and body is still good as far as I know but I think just about everything else is going to need to be replaced. I could just drop it off somewhere and let them restore it, but I want to do (and learn how to do) a lot of the work myself.

I want to keep it as original looking and functioning as I possibly can. The only modern touch I really want to add to it is a really nice sound system.

T

Danville PA
Username hidden
(3199 posts)
CPL

How far gone is it, do you have pics to share?

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(8056 posts)
Soon as your done, SA, I've got a 48 Willys that pretty much needs a total rebuild. I can provide you with unskilled labor (me), room and board, and a steady diet of beer and pizza as compensation.

T

Danville PA
Username hidden
(3199 posts)
I'm finally getting my truck frame back from the powder coater on Wednesday. Time to start assembly of suspension

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(8056 posts)
Since you live in Philly metro, I don't recommend a manual anything. I pretty much refuse to drive my Mustang anywhere even close to Philly anymore because I get sick of the excessive shifting and clutch work that comes with driving down there.

Do yourself a favor and stay with an automatic.

T

Danville PA
Username hidden
(3199 posts)
Damn that sucks.. Any ideas on a replacement?

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(8056 posts)
UPDATE: Full frame off restoration of Deanna's, 55 Chevy 3100, Big Window Pickup is in full motion. Frame is repaired and prepped for powder coat. Motor will stay on the shelf until frame is back in the shop.

Still can't believe she gave it back to me.. She PREFER'S to be a passenger instead of a driver.. Oh well, gonna get used regardless and will be a one off project once completed. A handful of powder coated custom colors!

She gave it back to me once I decided to build a non twin turbo motor. Did I just get played or what? lol

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(8056 posts)
"Maybe next Spring I'll do all new pads"

That's what she said.

Belle Chasse LA
Username hidden
(10938 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... More 
Start   101 to 110 of 587   End
TOPIC: The Unofficial Busted Knuckle Garage