The Sexiest Blogs on the Net : Swingers Discussion 42660
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsOpen ForumThe Sexiest Blogs on the Net
TOPIC: The Sexiest Blogs on the Net
Created by: EdNBrenda2004
Original Starting post for this thread:
I don't know about you, but I love checking out some of my favorite sex blogs to find out about news, issues, and things that we didn't know about before concerning the wonderful world of sexuality. My favorite is Fleshbot because it really shows some interesting sites and photo layouts on the web you can't find anywhere else. I'm curious if anyone else is like me and find a curious enjoyment reading or viewing information on a person's blog. There are so many, but I know there are some cream of the crop in my book. How are yours? PS--Got Brenda hooked on a few too.
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 2 of 2 
User Details are only visible to members.
Whats blog?

Mike

Bedford PA

Username hidden
(5527 posts)
User Details are only visible to members.
I don't know about you, but I love checking out some of my favorite sex blogs to find out about news, issues, and things that we didn't know about before concerning the wonderful world of sexuality. My favorite is Fleshbot because it really shows some interesting sites and photo layouts on the web you can't find anywhere else.

I'm curious if anyone else is like me and find a curious enjoyment reading or viewing information on a person's blog. There are so many, but I know there are some cream of the crop in my book. How are yours?

PS--Got Brenda hooked on a few too.

Huber Heights OH

Username hidden
(14 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 2 of 2 
TOPIC: The Sexiest Blogs on the Net