Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Open Forum › The One Piece of Advice
TOPIC: The_One_Piece_of_Advice
Created by: FlirtyInFishnets The original post for this thread was deleted.
1  2  Next »
1 to 10 of 11
User Details are only visible to members.
our advice is always talk with each other , be straight foward and honest in what you want and should be fine .............nice artwork on the last post ........somefun

Whitney Point NY
Username hidden
(495 posts)
to never settle,never allow anyone to try to make you do something that you are not into

Sarasota FL
Username hidden
(2069 posts)
Good Topic!

Communicate with each other...say what you mean not what you think the other person wants to hear....be honest.

Determine your own rules: what works for both of you....visit those rules every so often to determine if those rules still meet your expectations and work for BOTH of you. As you grow in the lifestyle and become more comfortable sometimes those rules tend to change.

Never and I mean NEVER take one for the team

Cindy

Denver PA
Username hidden
(863 posts)
There's LOTS of good advice here, and I recap the ones I think are best below, but here's what I would like to ADD to (not supercede) the others.

Be sure your playmate(s) understand what your rules and limits are. AND, make sure you understand their rules and limits. Take some time and discuss this openly with your new friend(s).

I recall, meeting a couple and asking them what their rules and limits are and they said none. Later, I felt the lady becoming less than enthusiastic, so I just stopped and called a time out. I offered to leave, but they didn't want that. We had the real discussion then. The lady wasn't ready for what her husband wanted her to do with me. We discussed that stuff over a glass of wine, relaxed and moved on, feeling more comfortable with one another and making sure she enjoyed herself………within her comfort zone.

If you get bad vibes or are just not comfortable, just stop and take a pass with those people. Don't let yourself(s) get intimidated into an encounter that you are not comfortable with either by the people or the activity.

So, excerpts from The Swinger's Manual are:

FlirtyInFishnets, "never take one for the team!"

Poly, Be yourself, never listen to what others expect and want you to be. There are no hard and fast rules. The only rules that exist are the ones that you set for yourself/ves. ALWAYS think about yourself first, and most importantly remember that it’s about fun.

Simba, To remember that fantasy and reality are totally different. Take tiny steps as you experience new things because the fantasy in your head that makes you hot may have a different reaction when you experience it in reality. You may surprise yourself once you actually experience something.....so lots of communication is a must.

USTO24U "Never settle. You deserve what you feel is the best for you, and if someone doesn't meet your standards there is nothing wrong with politely turning them down. If they can't accept that, it is their problem."

SLO

San Luis Obispo CA
Username hidden
(1216 posts)
Well to us it would depend on who was asking. But if it was ya'll Flirty, we would say , drive safely on your way to our house but get here as soon as you can!! LoL

Repton AL
Username hidden
(80 posts)
"Always do what is best for the both of you. No one else matters."

Marietta GA
Username hidden
(1420 posts)
"To remember that fantasy and reality are totally different."

Words to live by Simba, both in and out of bed. And, coincidentally, is almost a direct quote from Pillow Talk this morning! LOL

Mukilteo WA
Username hidden
(965 posts)
LOL!! :)

Gresham OR
Username hidden
(8698 posts)
To remember that fantasy and reality are totally different. Take tiny steps as you experience new things because the fantasy in your head that makes you hot may have a different reaction when you experience it in reality. You may surprise yourself once you actually experience something...... so lots of communication is a must.

Gresham OR
Username hidden
(8698 posts)
The one bit of advice I would give the men is to be patient and relax. Guys, please remember it's not necessary to have sex just to have sex. A lady is always a lady and should be treated as such, unless she likes it differently. It's my opinion that women are often offended by the way men talk to them and treat them. Please be respectful and you might enjoy everything much more.

Reno NV
Username hidden
(144 posts)
1  2  Next »
1 to 10 of 11
TOPIC: The One Piece of Advice
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.