The Lifestyle: what you make of it! : Swingers Discussion 42741
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsOpen ForumThe Lifestyle: what you make of it!
TOPIC: The Lifestyle: what you make of it!
Created by: cpln2cpls
Original Starting post for this thread:
We have been reading recently allot about others opinions on the lifestyle. What you should do and should not do. Or can’t believe this person said this or did that. Everyone has the right to his or her own opinion (god bless America). But the condescending bullshit that seems to be filling this place up is getting out of hand. If one couple wants to have single partners and swap (hubby and wife) for a whole weekend who cares!? What turns you on my not turn the next couple on. But when you feel it necessary to ridicule the next person(s) for any activities they may be involved in then we have to draw the line. Guess our whole point here is that the lifestyle is what you make it and if John and Jane Smith down the street are doing it differently then more power to them. Sorry getting off the soapbox now. Just had to vent little.

Besides just making a statement here we would like to hear your side of the lifestyle. Do you run across others that disagree with YOUR version of the lifestyle and if so please share your story?

GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 7 of 7 
User Details are only visible to members.
We know people who handle the lifestyle in all different ways. Couples that are exclusive with one other couple and only play with eachother to the point that they swap wives and vacation together. It works for them. We also know couples we play seperate and love to tell eachother the details when they get home. It works for them. We play only as a couple in groups or one on one with another couple or single. That works for us. We feel people need to do what works for them.

I do however feel that the lifestyle is a place where there is room for growing. Couples that only play with eachother might someday feel comfortable playing seperate.

Whatever way a couple or single chooses to swing is none of our business nor do i think anyone else's to redicule. We like to try to understand why people do it the way they do. It's interesting to us to hear someone differents take on what the lifestyle is.

Kisses

Zoe (and Craig)

Mayfield PA
Username hidden
(910 posts)
Count us among those who don't consider this to be a lifestyle for us at all. For us, it's a hobby, and that's where it ends. We don't live for it; we don't advocate for it; we don't even order our lives around it. We just enjoy it like any other form of recreation, only with this one comes orgasms and wonderful friends.

South Riding VA
Username hidden
(8172 posts)
We love this lifestyle. We have had our ups and downs and issues. But once we got settled in our comfort zone we are happy and love to go to any and all functions that ave available.

We feel that the circle of friends we have made in this lifestyle are truly the people we want to be around and share life with.

We could never ever go back to life before the lifestyle as we never had the fun we are having now.

Las Vegas NV
Username hidden
(392 posts)
Being a realist, I know that any time you put hundreds of people together in a room, forum, etc. there is going to be disagreement. It is not exclusive to this site nor to the lifestyle. We belong to three other lifestyle sites. I am a moderator as well as the contracted marketing/PR consultant on a professional site. I am a member of another professional site. We are on the board of a 501(3)c organization devoted to wine that has a site. With one exception, there are forums that have nothing to do with the purpose of the site. Between the actual purpose and the unrelated topics, disparate thought and arguments happen regularly in all of them. I never deliberately set out to provoke or insult people but I've been known to do so. My bad! Other's do it to me. I don't loose sleep over it. It's a bi product of human nature. Way too long out of my college philosophy days. What and who was the quote along the lines of "do not share your truths with others. They will not understand and ultimately will resent you for them"? I embrace it. I don't want to live in a 'nilla world.

Saint Augustine FL
Username hidden
(12558 posts)
"I am not in this world to live up to your expectations, nor are you in this world to live up to mine. I am my own person as you are yours. But if by chance we meet and have somethin we can share, it's beautiful!"

Mike

Bedford PA
Username hidden
(5527 posts)
always have said there is no wrong or right way to swing only the way that each is comfortable in what they do. What I do not like to see are those that love to tease,play and elad people on then bitch when they are called out.Cracks me up

Sarasota FL
Username hidden
(2069 posts)
We have been reading recently allot about others opinions on the lifestyle. What you should do and should not do. Or can’t believe this person said this or did that. Everyone has the right to his or her own opinion (god bless America). But the condescending bullshit that seems to be filling this place up is getting out of hand. If one couple wants to have single partners and swap (hubby and wife) for a whole weekend who cares!? What turns you on my not turn the next couple on. But when you feel it necessary to ridicule the next person(s) for any activities they may be involved in then we have to draw the line. Guess our whole point here is that the lifestyle is what you make it and if John and Jane Smith down the street are doing it differently then more power to them. Sorry getting off the soapbox now. Just had to vent little.

Besides just making a statement here we would like to hear your side of the lifestyle. Do you run across others that disagree with YOUR version of the lifestyle and if so please share your story?

Elko NV
Username hidden
(18 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 7 of 7 
TOPIC: The Lifestyle: what you make of it!