The Internet Casanova : Swingers Discussion 2175111011
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsOpen ForumThe Internet Casanova
TOPIC: The Internet Casanova
GoTo Page: 1 2
Start   11 to 14 of 14 
User Details are only visible to members.
I literally just bust out laughing and think I pulled a muscle over my ribs...

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(17550 posts)
Hell, it can take me two YEARS just to meet someone I want to fuck! I guess no one can ever accuse me of such a scam.

Poland OH
Username hidden
(11885 posts)
While I will admit Trooper was well on his way to being moved into my house by the end of 3 weeks he still had his house for several more months and we didn't do joint checking accounts and the like until we were married.

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(17550 posts)
A now 29-year old man has been making a living in an unusual way: He assumes fake names, sets up dating profiles, finds women, quickly charms them into letting him move into their house, and then convinces them to liquidate their assets so they can move (somewhere) together, then takes the money in their (now joint) bank account and takes off.

Part of the problem is that it's difficult to establish criminality, since the women put their assets in his name. He was finally busted because he took someone's laptop and camera and faces one charge of theft.

Police have identified at least 38 women he's cleaned out this way. His average time frame moving from one mark to the next is about 3 weeks. -------------------

Ladies - 3 weeks? Can a guy be *so* charming that from first contact to three weeks, he's moved into your house, been put on your bank accounts, you've sold your house, etc???

Chesapeake VA
Username hidden
(18831 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2
Start   11 to 14 of 14 
TOPIC: The Internet Casanova