The Internet Casanova : Swingers Discussion 217511101
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsOpen ForumThe Internet Casanova
TOPIC: The Internet Casanova
Created by: vabeachcouple33
Original Starting post for this thread:
A now 29-year old man has been making a living in an unusual way: He assumes fake names, sets up dating profiles, finds women, quickly charms them into letting him move into their house, and then convinces them to liquidate their assets so they can move (somewhere) together, then takes the money in their (now joint) bank account and takes off.

Part of the problem is that it's difficult to establish criminality, since the women put their assets in his name. He was finally busted because he took someone's laptop and camera and faces one charge of theft.

Police have identified at least 38 women he's cleaned out this way. His average time frame moving from one mark to the next is about 3 weeks. -------------------

Ladies - 3 weeks? Can a guy be *so* charming that from first contact to three weeks, he's moved into your house, been put on your bank accounts, you've sold your house, etc???

GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 14   End
User Details are only visible to members.
I think with this guy it may have been his ability to play up to those who he took advantage of, combined with a low or no self esteem issues.

They are out there men and women who have such issues, who seek attention from the oposite sex.... The rest is history, sad to say.

Burlingham NY
Username hidden
(9680 posts)
Hitler maybe have a charm maybe not but for sure i like you my Russian girl. :)

Newport News VA
Username hidden
(1074 posts)
Hitler had a lot of charm Bobby. He was just a very deranged (crazy) and angry man, in fact, I'd say he was a sociopath!

Allenhurst NJ
Username hidden
(16299 posts)
Hitler? Hitler don't have charm. All German population is little bit crazy. And for just small flame all burn...

Newport News VA
Username hidden
(1074 posts)
Very true. Hitler? :) (Though technically Hitler was never really voted into power)...still though, he had an incredibly ability to charm the shit out of people!

Allenhurst NJ
Username hidden
(16299 posts)
Many people do and are very successful.

What's really dangerous is when someone like this goes into politics.....

Chesapeake VA
Username hidden
(19079 posts)
If you're a charmer, you can charm off the bank account from anyone, really.

What I don't get though, people who have these skills, why not apply them to say, a career, sales for example. People like this can be incredibly successful. Why are they "thugging" their way through life, something that I will never understand.

Allenhurst NJ
Username hidden
(16299 posts)
He is doing it to women with no or very little self esteem. Everybody wants to be loved. Unfortunately, some people think they have to pay, to get love.

Carrie

Corpus Christi TX
Username hidden
(17852 posts)
I guess that means he would pay for the room in a 3-way? or? Hmmm.

Desperation is a sad thing.

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(7290 posts)
I guess I was ahead of the curve til your tragic accident. lol

Mcallen TX
Username hidden
(10693 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 14   End
TOPIC: The Internet Casanova