The Great Brick and Mortar Club Debate : Swingers Discussion 221461
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsOpen ForumThe Great Brick and Mortar Club Debate
TOPIC: The Great Brick and Mortar Club Debate
Created by: PartyPerks847
Original Starting post for this thread:
I posted this in the "clubs" forum in response to another club owners question about why they were denied a club listing....but thought others might be interested as this is one of the hottest topics in the lifestyle club community right now.... Seems those "club" owners around the country who decided to take on the liability, risk, depreciation, and limitations of owning their own facility, have become increasingly resentful of those of us who decided to work smarter as opposed to harder, because we were smart enough to use existing facilities with flexibility in terms of event by event expense, and less risk and overhead. They have been lobbying every swing site on the internet and every local and county government in America to "level the playing field' as they call it...They demand a "special" designation separate from those of us with a different business plan. As far as I know, SLS is the first swing site to cave, others may or may not follow. Some club owners are up in arms and have complained to the SLS management.. Me? Not so much. SLS has a right to run their business any way they like. I don't need to be in the "clubs" tab to reach my target audience. I can at any time send in some documentation to be moved to the "parties" tab to to be honest, my place in the "other" tab puts me in an awesome place in terms of geographic viability, so I am staying put for now Just a reminder, lest we forget, the first three openly marketed swing clubs in the US....Plato's retreat, Midnight Interlude and Executive North, ALL ran their clubs out of hotel banquet halls. Those of us who use that model are in good company

GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 6 of 6 
User Details are only visible to members.
Actually...son..I know he posted on this thread because even when someone is blocked, you see their name attached to the thread they post on, till the next person posts You really are not too bright, are you son?

Rosemont IL
Username hidden
(3840 posts)
"why block if you are going to keep up with what they post anyways."

The same reason he does everything else he does here.

Chesapeake VA
Username hidden
(18797 posts)
Wonder what the real reason for putting TT on ignore was? I mean, PP claims that he only blocked 4 people for annoying him, yet I know of a lot more than 4 people who he has blocked.

Oh yeah, now I get it. TT had an opinion that was different than what PP wanted to hear and he couldn't really argue it. It is really hard to belittle someone who states "nobody cares". So if you post an honest opinion that you are bored with his rants or that nobody cares, the blowhard has to block you because his ego can't handle it.

What are you going to do PP when you block a good number of the posters here on the forum and the other posters won't engage in your rants or posts? I mean when a person posts an opinion you either demean them over and over or you block them.

I guess that is a problem with alienating people, after a while, no one will engage you and you get what you wanted all along, alone and disliked.

Since you blocked me, I am assuming you won't be able to read this post. Unless of course you sign in under another name and view this post to keep track of all those you blocked. Which in my opinion is stupid, why block if you are going to keep up with what they post anyways.

Sophia

Hendersonville NC
Username hidden
(1127 posts)
A shame I have put Tim on ignore, I actually would be interested in hearing his take on this

Rosemont IL
Username hidden
(3840 posts)
Nobody cares.

Syracuse NY
Username hidden
(3625 posts)
I posted this in the "clubs" forum in response to another club owners question about why they were denied a club listing....but thought others might be interested as this is one of the hottest topics in the lifestyle club community right now.... Seems those "club" owners around the country who decided to take on the liability, risk, depreciation, and limitations of owning their own facility, have become increasingly resentful of those of us who decided to work smarter as opposed to harder, because we were smart enough to use existing facilities with flexibility in terms of event by event expense, and less risk and overhead. They have been lobbying every swing site on the internet and every local and county government in America to "level the playing field' as they call it...They demand a "special" designation separate from those of us with a different business plan. As far as I know, SLS is the first swing site to cave, others may or may not follow. Some club owners are up in arms and have complained to the SLS management.. Me? Not so much. SLS has a right to run their business any way they like. I don't need to be in the "clubs" tab to reach my target audience. I can at any time send in some documentation to be moved to the "parties" tab to to be honest, my place in the "other" tab puts me in an awesome place in terms of geographic viability, so I am staying put for now Just a reminder, lest we forget, the first three openly marketed swing clubs in the US....Plato's retreat, Midnight Interlude and Executive North, ALL ran their clubs out of hotel banquet halls. Those of us who use that model are in good company

Rosemont IL
Username hidden
(3840 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 6 of 6 
TOPIC: The Great Brick and Mortar Club Debate