The Den : Swingers Discussion 1959071092
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsOpen ForumThe Den
TOPIC: The Den
GoTo Page: Less ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... More 
Start   92 to 101 of 3142   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Perf, I find shredding to be therapeutic. When I am shoving junk mail through the feeder into the little grinders, I imagine shoving the idiots through there instead. It makes me feel so much better.

Shelly

Memphis TN

Username hidden
(2722 posts)
I find disagreeing with people on the internet to be therapeutic. It allows me to be more tolerant of the idiots I run into in the real world.

Pittsburgh PA

Username hidden
(16572 posts)
Sure, make s'mores while you have the fire going:)

Shelly

Memphis TN

Username hidden
(2722 posts)
Disagreeing with people on the internet is wrong and makes me a bad person. I'm going to be agreeable and be one of the nice people.

Now we can all sing Kumbaya and roast weenies!

Moron Buenos Aires Argentina

Username hidden
(431 posts)
Good Morning. Have a Great Day and enjoy the rest of your weekend. Early breakfast this morning and then heading to NYC for a walk, but will be back for the game. Be safe today.

Brick NJ

Username hidden
(704 posts)
Well Good Morning. I'm heading out to have breakfast with my grand kids. Looks like a Great Day to end the weekend and that only makes it so much better. Have a Great Sunday and enjoy the rest of your weekend.

Brick NJ

Username hidden
(704 posts)
Well it's the weekend and we've had a good bit of rain, which we've needed and the temps aren't getting any colder, I guess that's good for some people. There are a few trees that have started to change colors and I'm sure in some of the northern area of the country they have been changing and are close to peak change. Best thing to do is take out the camera and capture the beauty of Mother Nature.

Have a Great Saturday and be safe on the roads, or at any parties you may go to.

Brick NJ

Username hidden
(704 posts)
Ancient History

Burlingham NY

Username hidden
(9618 posts)
Melvin , There comes a point when it feels like beating a Baby seal..... But , This isn't one of them times...

How about them Vagiants????

Burlingham NY

Username hidden
(9618 posts)
--"I hope your sports teams have a better day then expect. Not everyone will be happy" I'm happy happy happy, but I'm also feeling, Grumpy, Dopey, Sleepy and Sneezy !

--"According to the Farmers Almanac it's gona be a tough winter in the NE. " It's always a tough winter in NE !

--"Have a Great Day and John be safe." Thanks Dood

Philadelphia PA

Username hidden
(2300 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... More 
Start   92 to 101 of 3142   End
TOPIC: The Den