The Den : Swingers Discussion 1959071041
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsOpen ForumThe Den
TOPIC: The Den
GoTo Page: Less ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... More 
Start   41 to 50 of 3033   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Dammit, where's the C.O.T shirt?

Belle Chasse LA
Username hidden
(10938 posts)
Fun, make sure you take the shells off before you start chewing.

Brick NJ
Username hidden
(1277 posts)
"But, arguing with me will get you nothing accomplished except making you look like a fool."

I'll need to chew on that one.

Belle Chasse LA
Username hidden
(10938 posts)
I completely agree with all of that, Frank....except the part about me arguing with you. Or that I look like a fool.

After many disagreements, I thought we had finally found some common ground and I wanted to extend an olive branch based on our mutual love of molasses, vinegar, and/or tomato based, heart attack inducing meat sauces. I thought maybe some day we'd end up in KC at the same time and could have lunch at Jack's Stack. I'd order the Arkansas Topper, you'd order the Brisket. Maybe we'd even order some Pulled Pork to go. You'd probably get some sauce on your shirt, but I would mind. Because friends don't care about that stuff.

But I suppose it's not meant to be. You've made that clear.

Your words hurt me, Frank. They hurt me bad.

T

Danville PA
Username hidden
(3203 posts)
T if it's you choice to argue with me then have fun and know that I have no interest in arguing with you. If by some chance you want to have a civil conversation then I can understand that and respond. But, arguing with me will get you nothing accomplished except making you look like a fool.

Brick NJ
Username hidden
(1277 posts)
In my travels, I've had plenty of BBQ from KC, Texas, Memphis and the Carolinas. I enjoy each of them all for various reasons, but like everything else I enjoy mine the best. So when I get a chance to taste good BBQ other then my own I'll savor it and enjoy the experience. I'm also looking forward to some great Kansas beef.

Brick NJ
Username hidden
(1277 posts)
I have never had any KC BBQ, but I am certain it's NOT better than my grands.....least to me:)

Shelly

Memphis TN
Username hidden
(3583 posts)
I can argue with you over a lot of things, Frank, but I can't argue with priorities. I too, love KC BBQ more than life itself.

T

Danville PA
Username hidden
(3203 posts)
Good Morning. Looks like a Great Day and after breakfast I need to get some things to take to take to KC. I leave on Wed and have already packed some stuff to ship so I won't have to carry it on the plane. I usually take 1 carry on and my laptop. I learned a long time ago don't wait for baggage to get lost, it I can't carry it on I don't need it.

The weather looks great both here and in KC and it looks like a great time is waiting for me, like good BBQ, my grandson and family in that order.

Brick NJ
Username hidden
(1277 posts)
IHOP? That must be the pancake store.

T

Danville PA
Username hidden
(3203 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... More 
Start   41 to 50 of 3033   End
TOPIC: The Den