The Den : Swingers Discussion 195907103101
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsOpen ForumThe Den
TOPIC: The Den
GoTo Page: Less ... 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 ... More 
Start   3101 to 3110 of 3150   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Wayne, while I would not dare purport to speak for FJ, he and others already explained that conflict stimulates passion.

To me engaging in hard conversation while keeping it as civil and polite as possible stimulates thought and creativity.

Some people tease me for being far too "pollyanna" (not related to being polyamorous), but they have no fucking clue how much work it takes to try writing stuff that is both provocative and polite.

Amherst Canada

Username hidden
(2284 posts)
Wayne

You should have asked Heat and April the same question in the 'Forum Block' topic in the Website section..........but no.

Pittsburgh PA

Username hidden
(16572 posts)
Wayne I think the better question considering what she is trying to accomplish is ~ Why does she not start a group?

Sanford NC

Username hidden
(19231 posts)
"Actually, Wayne, in college my girlfriend and her girlfriends loved going to a gay disco, and I loved going with them. One guy, six girls, and good music."

Hey, I was the same way in college. I went to a few for that very reason, but we aren't in college anymore. And I hope you understood the point I was trying to make.

I've said it before: Just because you CAN do something doesn't mean that you SHOULD.

Gainesville FL

Username hidden
(1853 posts)
Sorry, posting from my smart phone.

So Wayne, are you suggesting we should each start a thread and only allow people we like to comment!?

Don't you have groups for that?

Poland OH

Username hidden
(11885 posts)
Wayne you must have missed it, I already answered.

But why do you bother with these forums? You already have said they are a low priority. You have also said conflicting statements to your present course. Did you actually change your mind or did you succumb to others?

Sanford NC

Username hidden
(19231 posts)
"Ok, Perfectmatch, why do you post in these threads? "

Well let's start with part of what YOU posted from Wiki......

" Within a forum's topic, each new discussion started is called a thread, and can be replied to by as many people as so wish." "

I post in very few threads compared to MANY, but those I do it's because I feel like it. Sometimes it's to correct a mistake I think somebody has made. Sometimes it's just to flirt. Most of the time it's to add my thoughts to a discussion that's taking place.

Which of those reasons do you have a problem with.......as a forum moderator???????????

Pittsburgh PA

Username hidden
(16572 posts)
Lol. What fun!

I asked because as has been pointed out numerous times, a forum is a place for give AND take.

If someone feels compelled to post in an open forum, expect feedback pro and con. So Wayne q you up for some give and take? You opened the door with your direct attack on me or am I supposed to ignore the trolling?

example

Poland OH

Username hidden
(11885 posts)
"To be fair you have no right to control in an open forum who posts in a thread. None of us do, the idea is insulting whether you see it or not."

fjep,

Why do you post in these type threads?

Joan doesn't have any control and it is an open forum, so you can post in any thread, but why do it? What's your goal?

Gainesville FL

Username hidden
(1853 posts)
Actually, Wayne, in college my girlfriend and her girlfriends loved going to a gay disco, and I loved going with them. One guy, six girls, and good music. Since you've stated that you intend to delete this thread, I've already answered your other questions even before they were asked, in a new thread.

Btw, how can one "derail" a thread that states explicitly it is for the purpose of general BS?

Belle Chasse LA

Username hidden
(10381 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 ... More 
Start   3101 to 3110 of 3150   End
TOPIC: The Den