The Den : Swingers Discussion 195907103091
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsOpen ForumThe Den
TOPIC: The Den
GoTo Page: Less ... 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316
Start   3091 to 3100 of 3158   End
User Details are only visible to members.
So does NyQuill! Who knew?

Ocean City NJ

Username hidden
(4892 posts)
sarcasm curses through the veins and makes life good. i hope it never goes away!

Philadelphia PA

Username hidden
(2139 posts)
Jinx/Minx,

You have been missed!

Ocean City NJ

Username hidden
(4892 posts)
"So give me a timeframe for when you and MDP will have this worked out? "

You know better than that! We had this discussion before, and you didn't even give it a month.

Here is my suggestion again

ONLY take action for violations that are clear like DIRECT personal insults. Posting of private information. Posting posts that are clearly against the laws and norms of society, like bestiality, rape, incest, violence or threats.

That's it! After some time, not a few weeks or months, your problems will dwindle. Right now you have a slug fest for anything and everything and you caused it. The idea of punishing a person for thoughts without the print to back it up is extremely stupid.

Right now others and I play the game, because that is the only option you have left. I ride your behind not so much because of the wrongs of others but in hopes you will see how foolish it is.

Sanford NC

Username hidden
(19231 posts)
Hey Jinx/Minx. Long time no see.

The moderator has been telling us that sarcasm is no longer allowed, unless he chooses to use it about Nic.

When sarcasm and irony are wiped off the planet, Jon Stewart and Stephen Colbert will have to find something else to do.

Belle Chasse LA

Username hidden
(10427 posts)
Hey J

Wondering where you've been.

Pittsburgh PA

Username hidden
(16572 posts)
Hey Den people. Been awhile and certainly miss talking with you guys. i have been way busy for about 6 weeks and not at my desk too much. i happen to be here right now, on hold for what is now an hour, and thought i would check in.

How are all you naked folks? did i miss anything of value? do we still have bickering? are my sarcastic and cynical friends still sarcastic and cynical?

j

Philadelphia PA

Username hidden
(2139 posts)
"If you want to talk about farm animals, why not start your own thread?"

Because they get deleted!

Sanford NC

Username hidden
(19231 posts)
These are my favorite types of threads.

Rochester NY

Username hidden
(10343 posts)
Wayne, you can take this as a personal attack if you want, but the things you are saying here are just fucked up.

The farm animal discussion in "their" thread was participated in by Joan, Rick, and Kat. If you are going to moderate a forum, you at least should keep up with what goes on in it.

As for why anyone chooses to post in any forum here, I don't know that they are required to have a reason. But here are a few things that you don't seem capable of grasping on your own:

Heat started a sports thread; lots of people post in it. Joan started a limericks thread; same thing. Frank (I think) started a superbowl predictions thread. Joan started a knitting thread; I was promised a knitted cock-ring out of it. MDP started a "coffee house" that has addressed blues music (of which I'm very fond). People with whom I get along just fine, and who in turn get along fine with the originators of those threads, have posted in all of them. Why do you even ask why I should not post in them.

Your way of looking at these forums is just fucked up. Which would mean nothing except that you are empowered to be "moderator" of them.

Belle Chasse LA

Username hidden
(10427 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316
Start   3091 to 3100 of 3158   End
TOPIC: The Den