The Den : Swingers Discussion 195907103061
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsOpen ForumThe Den
TOPIC: The Den
GoTo Page: Less ... 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 ... More 
Start   3061 to 3070 of 3151   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Tattoo is some design that I liked when looking for a tattoo long ago.

Rochester NY

Username hidden
(10343 posts)
"I think it's fun when Frank gets harrased for his spelling."

I don't think most people would find that fun, especially if they are on the receiving end. Maybe if it was once in a while, but when it is constant, it gets old, for the person receiving it and the people reading it. And most forums wouldn't allow it.

BTW, you spelled "harassed" wrong. :)

Gainesville FL

Username hidden
(1853 posts)
DEB, holy shit. About 100 posts ago, you asked me a question. K and I think you are one of the sweetest people on this site. You seem to try very hard to make it a fun place to be and we really appreciate your efforts to stay above the fray. I wish I was as good at it as you are. Said that to say this, we would love to meet you both and would make every effort to do so if the opportunity should arise.

Take care.

Orlando FL

Username hidden
(3872 posts)
No God would be my daddy :)

Sanford NC

Username hidden
(19231 posts)
Besides he claims he does it on purpose. IF that is so he is inviting response.

Sanford NC

Username hidden
(19231 posts)
"but I think we have slightly different ideas of what constitutes civil and fun."

Exactly!

I think it's fun when Frank gets harrased for his spelling. If it really bothered Frank he could use the provided spell checker.

Pittsburgh PA

Username hidden
(16572 posts)
Spade

"Doesn't seem like I have missed much. "

Barely a thing, except for several new hotties.

Pittsburgh PA

Username hidden
(16572 posts)
"The 2 sides I see are the side that wants forums to be civil and fun for all and side 2 that wants to be able to criticize and make fun of others. "

Sooo which side would V be on?

Sanford NC

Username hidden
(19231 posts)
Wayne, I was about to point out that V. already weighed in on your question a few days ago, in a thread you deleted. I believe he said he was going to ignore those he didn't like. He proposed that everyone be nice, and committed to never again engage in negative or sarcastic comments about others, regardless of whether they accepted his proposal. I can't quote him verbatim because it's no longer there.

Joan says there is "the side that wants forums to be civil and fun for all . . . ." That's the side I'm on, but I think we have slightly different ideas of what constitutes civil and fun. I could give you plenty of examples of perfectly civil posts I've made that were deleted because someone was too sensitive, or just disagreed with me; one of them was nothing more than a quote of V's own words from an earlier post, without even any commentary from me. Seriously, if someone can't take being reminded of their own words, there is a question about whether they even need to be here. Yet, you sided with them and deleted my post, on a topic that was being debated.

Belle Chasse LA

Username hidden
(10350 posts)
Doesn't seem like I have missed much.

Rochester NY

Username hidden
(10343 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 ... More 
Start   3061 to 3070 of 3151   End
TOPIC: The Den