The Den : Swingers Discussion 195907103012
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsOpen ForumThe Den
TOPIC: The Den
GoTo Page: Less ... 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304
Start   3012 to 3021 of 3033   End
User Details are only visible to members.
P.s., I didn't think Wayne's sarcastic jab at Nic was bad at all under my standards for acceptable comments in here. But it does seem to violate his own definition of acceptability.

Belle Chasse LA
Username hidden
(10938 posts)
Now look what you have gone and done Wayne... Excuse me if I chuckle you have to admit it is funny.

Sanford NC
Username hidden
(19319 posts)
BTW Wayne I did not say the question was innocent, just a question.

Sanford NC
Username hidden
(19319 posts)
"Stop directly attacking people.  Stop indirectly attacking people.  Stop making jabs at people.  Stop making jokes at other people's expense."

--Three days ago

". . . apparantly NicAtNight is computer illiterate and does not know how to use search engines to find his answer . . . ."

--Today

Belle Chasse LA
Username hidden
(10938 posts)
Wayne now don't go screwing with the bears. I know they are smaller down there but Fish and Wildlife are real PITA about it.

Sanford NC
Username hidden
(19319 posts)
Oh, and I will be deleting this thread later as I have told everyone before not to create virtual bars, pubs, saloons, lounges, dives, taverns, hideouts, joints, inns, places where bears hibernate, etc...

Gainesville FL
Username hidden
(1862 posts)
Joan, if you established a private group just for shooting the shit with the people you consider your friends I would gladly join it.

Amherst Canada
Username hidden
(2368 posts)
I echo Rdy's sentiments. And it is not just because I want to butter her up, though if that shoe fits I will be happy to wear it.

Amherst Canada
Username hidden
(2368 posts)
"I'm curious, can someone explain to me the difference between a blog and a forum?"

Ok, since it has been stated that this is nothing more than an innocent question and apparantly NicAtNight is computer illiterate and does not know how to use search engines to find his answer, I will answer his question (that's what I am here for).

From Wikipedia:

"A blog (a portmanteau of the term web log) is a personal journal published on the World Wide Web consisting of discrete entries ("posts") typically displayed in reverse chronological order so the most recent post appears first. Blogs are usually the work of a single individual, occasionally of a small group, and often are themed on a single subject."

"An Internet forum, or message board, is an online discussion site where people can hold conversations in the form of posted messages. They differ from chat rooms in that messages are at least temporarily archived. Also, depending on the access level of a user or the forum set-up, a posted message might need to be approved by a moderator before it becomes visible. Forums have a specific set of jargon associated with them; e.g. a single conversation is called a "thread". A discussion forum is hierarchical or tree-like in structure: a forum can contain a number of subforums, each of which may have several topics. Within a forum's topic, each new discussion started is called a thread, and can be replied to by as many people as so wish."

Gainesville FL
Username hidden
(1862 posts)
Hmmmm..... how to wrap a baby blanket around a naked body! Ill do it* lol

joan*

Mantoloking NJ
Username hidden
(962 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304
Start   3012 to 3021 of 3033   End
TOPIC: The Den