The Den : Swingers Discussion 195907102991
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsOpen ForumThe Den
TOPIC: The Den
GoTo Page: Less ... 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304
Start   2991 to 3000 of 3033   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Lol. What fun!

I asked because as has been pointed out numerous times, a forum is a place for give AND take.

If someone feels compelled to post in an open forum, expect feedback pro and con. So Wayne q you up for some give and take? You opened the door with your direct attack on me or am I supposed to ignore the trolling?

example

Youngstown OH
Username hidden
(12024 posts)
"To be fair you have no right to control in an open forum who posts in a thread. None of us do, the idea is insulting whether you see it or not."

fjep,

Why do you post in these type threads?

Joan doesn't have any control and it is an open forum, so you can post in any thread, but why do it? What's your goal?

Gainesville FL
Username hidden
(1862 posts)
Actually, Wayne, in college my girlfriend and her girlfriends loved going to a gay disco, and I loved going with them. One guy, six girls, and good music. Since you've stated that you intend to delete this thread, I've already answered your other questions even before they were asked, in a new thread.

Btw, how can one "derail" a thread that states explicitly it is for the purpose of general BS?

Belle Chasse LA
Username hidden
(10938 posts)
"Ok, Perfectmatch, why do you post in these threads? "

Not speaking for Perf, but I do because they exist and I have something to say. It is just that simple. Why should someone get angry just because of a discussion about farm animals?

Sanford NC
Username hidden
(19406 posts)
To go along with that thinking Wayne, then one of the main posters of that thread shouldn't post jabs at those he does not want in the thread. A lot of this shit originates(currently) from that.

Sanford NC
Username hidden
(19406 posts)
"And why do you and Nic and some others post in threads started by people you don't get along with? If you don't like Joan's threads, why post in them? "

That's soooo fucking typical of you.

I don't control what my friends do. If you ever had any real friends then you'd know that. "

Ok, Perfectmatch, why do you post in these threads?

Gainesville FL
Username hidden
(1862 posts)
Fun_Ahoy,

No one owns a thread, but why post in a thread of someone that you do not like or get along with? Gay bars are open to the public too. Do you go hang out in those just because you can? Not that there is anything wrong with that, but your profile says you are straight, so I am guessing you would not generally go to gay bars.

This is an issue between two members that goes WAY back. I have spent hours trying to mediate between these two members and talking to them in private. I've told both of them to ignore each other. I've advised both of them not to post in threads started by the other.

Certain people obviously aren't interested in Joan's life updates, so why post in those type threads?

And Joan, why keep creating these type threads? You know the same people are going to keep coming in and derail them.

Gainesville FL
Username hidden
(1862 posts)
Joan, we can name the private group Outlaws, or Outlaw Pub.

Dress code - Complete nakedness required.

Decor - Mirrors on every wall and ceiling.

Drugs allowed - Vanity and envy in small doses, humility in large ones.

Non-discrimination policy - Bigots not allowed.

Outdoor seating - A fenced area for barnyard animals who shit where they eat.

Amherst Canada
Username hidden
(2373 posts)
Well if anyone had any doubts about Wayne's bias it should be answered now.

Not aonly does Joan get to 'own' threads, but you should have noticed that he didn't ask why Heat, Frank, or April post in threads they don't like.

It's sickening.

Pittsburgh PA
Username hidden
(17103 posts)
Joan here is a suggestion, yea I know it has been mentioned before. Why don't you start a group? It just makes sense for what you want to do. You can control who sees, and who posts.

To be fair you have no right to control in an open forum who posts in a thread. None of us do, the idea is insulting whether you see it or not.

Sanford NC
Username hidden
(19406 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304
Start   2991 to 3000 of 3033   End
TOPIC: The Den