The Den : Swingers Discussion 195907102971
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsOpen ForumThe Den
TOPIC: The Den
GoTo Page: Less ... 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304
Start   2971 to 2980 of 3033   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Hey J

Wondering where you've been.

Pittsburgh PA
Username hidden
(16962 posts)
Hey Den people. Been awhile and certainly miss talking with you guys. i have been way busy for about 6 weeks and not at my desk too much. i happen to be here right now, on hold for what is now an hour, and thought i would check in.

How are all you naked folks? did i miss anything of value? do we still have bickering? are my sarcastic and cynical friends still sarcastic and cynical?

j

Philadelphia PA
Username hidden
(2168 posts)
"If you want to talk about farm animals, why not start your own thread?"

Because they get deleted!

Sanford NC
Username hidden
(19316 posts)
These are my favorite types of threads.

Rochester NY
Username hidden
(10343 posts)
Wayne, you can take this as a personal attack if you want, but the things you are saying here are just fucked up.

The farm animal discussion in "their" thread was participated in by Joan, Rick, and Kat. If you are going to moderate a forum, you at least should keep up with what goes on in it.

As for why anyone chooses to post in any forum here, I don't know that they are required to have a reason. But here are a few things that you don't seem capable of grasping on your own:

Heat started a sports thread; lots of people post in it. Joan started a limericks thread; same thing. Frank (I think) started a superbowl predictions thread. Joan started a knitting thread; I was promised a knitted cock-ring out of it. MDP started a "coffee house" that has addressed blues music (of which I'm very fond). People with whom I get along just fine, and who in turn get along fine with the originators of those threads, have posted in all of them. Why do you even ask why I should not post in them.

Your way of looking at these forums is just fucked up. Which would mean nothing except that you are empowered to be "moderator" of them.

Belle Chasse LA
Username hidden
(10938 posts)
"If YOU stayed away Wayne and only responded to serious violations, this would all work itself out."

So give me a timeframe for when you and MDP will have this worked out?

Gainesville FL
Username hidden
(1862 posts)
"I have a problem with people who have been fighting for years and years continuing to fight with each other after they have been told time and time again to ignore each other! "

It takes atleast 2 sides to argue. I would think that ignoring should be the direction you point the people that complain the most, but if you were honest, you'd admit that those people simply aren't mentally tough enough to do it. They won't even do it with the software you provide.

I'm not the kind of person who would enjoy a discussion of almost anything where everyone agreed with me. That would become really boring, really fast.

This is an OPEN forum to all members. People can't expect to be protected here. They choose to put their words out there for accolades and scrutiny.

Pittsburgh PA
Username hidden
(16962 posts)
"Wayne I think the better question considering what she is trying to accomplish is ~ Why does she not start a group?"

It is a good question, and I have advised people to do that in the past. But if you don't like these kind of threads started by MDP, why post in them? If you want to talk about farm animals, why not start your own thread?

Gainesville FL
Username hidden
(1862 posts)
Honestly Wayne your inconsistent moderation causes more conflict than all of our jabs combined. A week ago you told me you were stepping back from moderating the forums because you had more important things to do and now you come in here to chastise me for asking why someone who clearly justs wants a place to blog is using a forum for that purpose.

If YOU stayed away Wayne and only responded to serious violations, this would all work itself out.

Youngstown OH
Username hidden
(11885 posts)
Wayne, I've already responded to what I think your point was, in another thread other than one that you've already announced you were going to delete at your whim.

"I've said it before: Just because you CAN do something doesn't mean that you SHOULD."

Yep. Just because you can delete threads and suspend people for expressing themselves, doesn't mean you should.

Belle Chasse LA
Username hidden
(10938 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304
Start   2971 to 2980 of 3033   End
TOPIC: The Den