The Den : Swingers Discussion 195907102931
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsOpen ForumThe Den
TOPIC: The Den
GoTo Page: Less ... 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 ... More 
Start   2931 to 2940 of 3151   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Morning all* brrr.... woke to a bit of snow. Maybe an inch but it covered the grasses and it looks lovely** My dogs love snow. I wish there was more so I could just let them out to run. My male rottie doesnt jump over the snow piles, he plows thru them. Hes too funny*

I have a nice easy day today!! A girlfriend is stopping by for lunch and so far all is well.

joan*

Mantoloking NJ

Username hidden
(962 posts)
Thank you* Im also glad it had a happy ending*

joan*

Mantoloking NJ

Username hidden
(962 posts)
Nothing a little pulverised lime wouldn't cure.......

Now I can tell you a few stories of Removing a few cats...........

Burlingham NY

Username hidden
(9620 posts)
That is a great story, Joan. It's also good to acknowledge that leaving them inside the wall to die would have made your basement smell really, really bad for a while.

Sheboygan Falls WI

Username hidden
(8620 posts)
I was mortified that day. I knew in my past life that, that kitten was dead. We were redoing the basement and my siamese decides to drop them behind the wall. I was horror stricken. I remember going up to V in tears, that my kittens were in the wall and he looked at me and said ok, lets get them. If I didnt love him before, I fell hard then. I knew he didnt care about the kittens but he certainly cared about me. We moved the kittens and blocked access till the basement was completed. Wonderful story* thanks for the memory*

joan*

Mantoloking NJ

Username hidden
(962 posts)
April.. I knew when j told me!!! :) V

Mantoloking NJ

Username hidden
(7752 posts)
There were a few years when we had our 2 rotties plus a Siamese and Ragdoll. The female Siamese was a talker--lol and preferred MEN over WOMEN.

She had a few litters of the most beautiful cats (coming from one who is NOT a fan of cats). Her practice was to continuously move kittens around the house. During one of her jaunts in a ceiling drop ceiling, she dropped a kitten behind the wallboards... it took 3 pilot holes and the removal of a 4"X6" of wall board to rescue him...

V

Mantoloking NJ

Username hidden
(7752 posts)
April... LOL-- My male rottie has a new routine... on mornings that I sleep 45 min or so past my usual early rise,--- he literally comes to my side of the bed... makes his presence known with his "voice" until I get up. As SOON as I get out of bed, he returns to his rug --on guard-- at the foot of our bed. Since we have doggie doors that are activated by magnets each dog wears, it is not to relieve himself...

I think he just knows my schedule... and doesn't want me to be late for work.

Our animal friends are smarter than we realize!

V

Mantoloking NJ

Username hidden
(7752 posts)
IF we get enough snow, Im taking the 4x4 to Island State Park. Funny thing is, we wont be the only ones there!

joan*

Mantoloking NJ

Username hidden
(962 posts)
G'Afternoon ALL!! In some areas of Central NJ the gray skies are producing bursts of snow...so far we haven't seen any at the beach. The predictions are for less than a dusting! Yet, bread and millk are rapidly disappearing from the shelves of convenience stores! I am sure that those who truly live in snow country like our friends in the West who had 4+ feet of snow last weekend find it more than amusing. ONE true snow storm would be welcomed. In the best of storms, we enjoy engaging 4 WD for drives on the snow covered beach trails along the ocean at Island Beach State Park. This is NOT one of THOSE storms!

V

Mantoloking NJ

Username hidden
(7752 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 ... More 
Start   2931 to 2940 of 3151   End
TOPIC: The Den