The Den : Swingers Discussion 195907102911
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsOpen ForumThe Den
TOPIC: The Den
GoTo Page: Less ... 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 ... More 
Start   2911 to 2920 of 3158   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Seduction... 2-7-12 I live a full life, the forums are there for pure enjoyment, interaction with like-minded folks ************************** You see, even Seduction and I share this belief.. For those of you who seek clarification.. I suggest you ask Poly what she meant by "Like Minded Folks..."

V

Mantoloking NJ

Username hidden
(7752 posts)
We're just honored that V. has graced us with his presence.

I thought of one more question V., before I have to run. Yesterday we were having a nice discussion about the dynamics of these forums and your oft-written pronouncement came up, about how you believe there should be no interaction between people who are not likeminded. Joan was kind enough to inform us that by "likeminded" you mean only swingers, no more or less. It didn't make much sense to me, because pretty much everyone here seems to consider themselves swingers. So, do you desire interaction here with all of us swingers, or did Joan incorrectly state your meaning?

Gotta run in a minute, but I'll look forward tomo to reading your enlightenment!!!

Belle Chasse LA

Username hidden
(10427 posts)
You are allowed Rick and encouraged! I know and understand your evil intent with me and I encourage you!

Started to snow here : ) Im kinda of excited. Im hoping its the BIG one,,, but I doubt it. I can hope*

joan*

Mantoloking NJ

Username hidden
(962 posts)
V, I'm not sure who gets more Pavlovian responses. You or Maritimers? It is hysterical though.

Joan, I have to admit to stalking you. Sorry!

Morgantown PA

Username hidden
(2965 posts)
News flash.. V and I are different people. He and I handle things differently.

Im the one who "cliams" to be nice, not V.

joan*

Mantoloking NJ

Username hidden
(962 posts)
Humanity? Now that is funny considering what was just posted in another thread.

Sanford NC

Username hidden
(19231 posts)
IM done. You win. I will stay in my Den and not attempt to share anything outside of here and the threads I start. This whole thing just leaves me with such a bad taste for some humanity, I just dont want to be party to any of it.

Enjoy yourselves, joan*

Mantoloking NJ

Username hidden
(962 posts)
Again it seems some people think they own the forums and decide where people can go and post. Considering that certain individuals without like minds post directly to me it would lead confusion as to who is following who.

Sanford NC

Username hidden
(19231 posts)
for the record akron, i follow you. i's a weak bitch, what can i say.

San Marcos TX

Username hidden
(23995 posts)
I won't discuss emails it is against TOS. But in the forums you claimed said party never said what is on record. I am kinda shocked you brought it up considering. But that has nothing what so ever to do with the current behavior.

Sanford NC

Username hidden
(19231 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 ... More 
Start   2911 to 2920 of 3158   End
TOPIC: The Den